P A R T T W O : Unwanted Disturbance

[ NSFW WARNING ]

________

VICTIM.

YOU ARE WHAT YOU TREAT.

YOU ARE THE VICTIM OF THIS CRIME.

OWN UP TO IT.

______

WHERE THE HORNETS NEST

Your Story Of Living

January 27th, 2020

...

1 : 05 am

...

// YOUR POV //
__________________

When I squint open my eyes, instant dread leaks into my mind.

"Hellooooo, escape artist." Toby smiles, narrowing his eyes on me. The hum of the van, my arms tied behind my back while my ankles are taped together, way to familiar.

"Don't tease them." Kate hisses from the seat ahead of me, I am placed in the back of the van, while Masky and Brian most likely sit in the front. Brian driving silent, and Masky sitting frustrated at the pain his neck.

I smile at the thought of his neck wound.

Toby crawls over the seat, into the back with me to terrorize me even more. I keep my eyes on him, wishing to speak, but the duct tape on my mouth silently says otherwise.

"You must be so happy to be with us. You know what? I'm glad your with us. All the more fun." Toby beams, slightly tilting his head as a tic.

"Rogers." Brian snaps from the front, making Toby glare to his right. The deadly tone in Brian's prescence is even more threatening than Tobies, to the point of suffocation.

The car is dark as we drive in the night.

Toby looks back down to me, searching my face. He leans forward, wanting to say something the others shouldn't hear.

"You didn't run away just to get away from us did you? You ran away to set a deal, to end things with someone in the outside world. You never had anything to really live for, even now I can see how calm you are." He whispers, tapping his fingers against his knee.

I ran away to simply run.

I escaped to have my mother unown me.

I lived to kill the self before me.

"Leave them alone Toby, they'll forget about this anyways in the morning." Kate mutters, resting her head against the car window.

Toby just sits quietly, looking at me.

Through my eyes I see a boy who is unstable, forgetful, unwanted.

I watch the shaggy haired brunette part his lips, taking in a breath;

"Du hast uns überlistet und ich bin stolz." He says for his own sake, to get his wanted words out into the atmosphere of the van.

A part of me knows he's complementing me.

...

2 : 23 am

...