// Mommy Issues //

_______

Your head is supposed to be a safe space.

It is.

You let him infect it.

I... don't know what your talking about.

You let us become corrupt.

I was forced.

We are evil.

I don't know about the "we's" you've been saying.

Do you want me to correct it.

Sure.

You are corrupt.

Soon to be Evil.

________

Where The Hornets Nest

Your Story Of Living

December 13th, 2019

...

9 : 05 am

...

// YOUR POV //
_____________

"Sleepy head." I hear someone whisper above me. A man's voice may seem comforting to wake up to for some, but in my situation I relate it to danger.

I feel cold fingers brush away pieces of my hair to give the man a clear view of my tired face. My head is tilted up now as my eyes search for my holder, my alert mind scans for change in the Black Masked man's clothes.

Blue sweater and dusty Jeans with Combat boots.

I furrow my eyebrows, squinting my eyes at the sun's morning glare that sneaks in through the far window and into my sore eyes.

My mouth is dry.

"Here, tilt your head up." I hear the man state as he takes a cap away from a water bottle top, the particles in the water glow due to the sun.

Do not drink the water ; I tell myself.

My lips for a straight line as I go against his command. "Do you want to die of dehydration?" His voice is deeper, more threatening for the exact reason of me drinking the water.

I now tilt my head up, parting my lips for the water as my nails press hard into my palms that are tied together behind my back and the chair.

The man raises the water over my head as his free hand softly holds my neck. I flinch at the sudden pressure, my bruises from my so called lover have not healed yet.

It's like Brian's still here with me.

Feeling the sensation of cold liquid on my tongue makes me want to smile, but I don't, I can't lose this prescious way of life. Suddenly the small river is cut off as the man pulls the water bottle away, making me hang my head while water drips off of my chin.

I close my eyes, holding the last of the water in my mouth. The more I hold it on my tongue, the more tingly and numb it becomes.

The same itchy feeling I felt when Brian drugged my drink is back.