// We Call Reality //

______

Don't you see the red on his flag?

You mean his sweater?

Your, man is a red flag.

Your a red flag, voice in the head.

No, I'm simply a good red flag.

That doesn't make sense.

Neither do you.

I know.

_____

WHERE THE H O R N E T S NEST

Your Story To L i v e

DECEMBER 4TH, 2019

...

9 : 32 pm

...

// YOUR POV //
________________

I never thought I would be on a date with someone I felt true love with, I never thought I'd be on a date with him.

Something about him makes me adore him, it makes me lean my cheek against my knuckles as I listen to him speak.

The distant piano sounds like stars twinkling, the light sound makes me feel soft and fluffy. Maybe it's just him, maybe he's what makes me feel alive, wanted.

I dress nice for him, I fix all of my insecurities for him. I sound nice for him, I am for him.

"Bunch'a people here tonight," Brian whispers, glancing at the other couples that sit at different booths and tables. He wears a red sweater, greyish blue jeans with black dress shoes all for our special occasion, our date.

I've never seen him wear anything besides blue jeans and a blue hoodie, sometimes yellow.

"Well, I guess there's alot of people feeling the love tonight." I smirk, Taking a sip of my drink as my eyes sneak a peak out the large window on my right and at the dark sky lined with stars.

"Yup, Crazy for them to think their perfect for eachother. See them over there? I bet that guys name is Jim, while that girls name is Karen. She goes to the gym on fridays." Brian snickers, making me giggle.

"What am I going to do with you Brian." I sigh, a warm smile is still stuck on my lips as my eyes can't bare to look away from him. "Hm, there are a good amount of things you could do to me..." I can't help but to blush at his words, making me secretly cover my lower face with my hands.

"Would you two like anything else to drink?" A women's voice echoes through my ears, making my fuzzy feeling melt away. I look up to the waitress, her red hair is held up in a fluffy bun.

Pretty; is all I think when my eyes search her face.

"No, thank you." Me and Brian say, she smiles and nods, and walks away to another table.

~~~

"And, I couldn't help but to laugh my ass off! His face was priceless!" Brian laughs out, his hands move as if they're speaking his words. "Ah, Tim always has his faces and I can never get tried of 'em." Brian sighs, setting down his glass of wine.