Volume 2 Chapter 8: aftermath

After the fight with AFO news of Izuku being a monster spread like wildfire. Izuku would get some uncomfortable looks at him. Izuku would try and go through the day. Izuku would then get called to Nezu offices. Once he got there he saw the president of the hero association, madam president.

Sans: is there something I can do for you... miss president...

Madam President: yes. I would like to thank you for getting rid of AFO for us.

Sans: ya... that came at a cost. Of me getting looks. And maybe soon going to get threatened to leave. Which if they try I'll fight back.

Madam President: I can understand that. But please don't attack them.

Sans: *sighs and rolls his eyes* fine...

Madam President: thank you.

Sans: now I feel this isn't what you called me for. Is it?

Madam President: yes... it's about AFO student.

Sans: handyman? I didn't feel like learning his name but I know who you are talking about. What about him?

Madam President: he's still out there. A could be planning to get revenge for his master.

Sans: so he'll be after me... hehe... he can try... but he'll lose.

Madam President: I have faith in your abilities. But it's the student of AFO. They could be planning something to defeat you.

Sans:... then I'll have to come up with some plans of my own. After all even in the AFO with I held back. But with the katsuki. I did unleash I say 50% of my true power. But if he does find a means to withstand my full power. Then I'll find another way to beat him. Because theirs no record of our power anywhere in your database. In other words to find a weakness in my ability. You need to fight me. But I'm mostly a one-trick pony. I can only do so much.

Madam President: I understand. And again sorry about the looks you're getting because of this ordeal.

Sans: it's fine. I'm used to it. Now I have been meaning to ask whatever happened to the mutt!

Nezu: oh katsuki. He's being held in Tartarus. With quirk canceling cuffs.

Sans: hmm... what the likely hood of a handyman. Breaking all of those villains and thugs out?

Nezu: I've never really thought about him thinking of breaking them out. If I would have to guess it would be high.

Sans: then it would be wise to keep an eye on that place.

Izuku then started to leave.

Nezu: what do you plan to do now?

Izuku then stopped.

Sans: I plan to prepare for that fight for him or any in the future. To protect those I love and care for.

Izuku would then teleport out of the room and head to a field in the school to relax. Izuku would then take a nap. Once he did he started to dream of the future.

???: Dad! Elys would stop messing with me!

Elys: no I am not... I'm just joking around come on Arno.

Arno: you put me on top of a tree!

Elys: it was only a prank bro!

Sans: come now don't hurt your funny bones.

Both Sans and Elys chuckle.

Sans: but Elys you need to be nice to your brother. Or do you want me to get your mother?

Both the kids then felt their sins crawling down their backs.

Both the kids: will behave Dad! Please don't get mom/mama!

Sans: *laughs* you kids are funny. Speaking of which were your siblings?

Elys: big sis eri, is with Mom, the other is with mama frisk, and the others.

Sans: oh okay! Well let's go you two!

Izuku then got up.

Arno: we're we going?

Sans: well your mother wanted me to teach you kids on how to use your abilities. So why not get off my lazy bone and do it?

Elys: she has been telling you to teach us for a long time!

Sans: ya...*sweatdrop* well... let's go now.

Sans would then go help train his kids on how to use the gaster blaster, telekinesis, teleporting, and their bone attacks. Sans would see Elys was a natural at using her abilities but Arno was having trouble.

Sans: it's okay bud. Your sister is older than you. So she's going to have a better understanding of using her abilities. You'll get the hang of it over time. So don't get upset okay?

Arno: okay Dad.

Sans would let Elys work at her own pace while he helped Arno. After a bit, Arno would be able to have a good understanding of his abilities. After that sans called it a day and said to let's go meet with their mothers.

Sans: I think that's enough for one day. Don't you kids agree?

Both: Yep!

Sans: ok let's go kids.

Sans would then begin to walk to find his wives and kids. After a bit, he would see his family. They would wave at him. Sans would be happy and look at his family.

Sans: I wouldn't change this for the world.

Then Sans woke up. He then felt happy to see that. To him, it was like seeing the future.

Sans: I'll make sure that future comes true.

sans then saw the girls, his brother, and eri in the distance waving. Sans would then get up and walk towards them. Sans would then think to himself.

Sans thought: I'm glad I met you all. And I'll protect you all to the bitter end.

Sans then got tackled by Ruby. He would just laugh at her antics. He would get up and see she still clings to him. So we would just allow her and they made their way back to their dorm. Sans was glad that he was able to meet the people he did. If it wasn't for them he wouldn't be where he is now. So he would do everything in his power to keep them safe.

To Be Continued...

I want to say thank you all for enjoying my story. If I'm going to be honest this is my first time writing anything like this. So I'm happy that you all like and enjoy it. I'll continue to work on new stories. And don't worry this story is far from finished. After all theirs still the RWBY aspect of this story to explore. And I have a feeling you are going to enjoy the next story for this too.

I'll give one hint for what to expect in the story. Sans vs Bete noire. After all the next part is a tournament for the RWBY Side of things. 

Also I'm still at an impasse with what story to pick next since it's still a tie so ill give you guys a few days to pick a story, In the meantime, I'll post the info pages for each story. Over the next three days or I might make a story idea and post my ideas there. And I might make a teaser for this story. I'll say I have some ideas for that teaser.

And again thank you all for enjoying my story and I hope to make more you all will like.