Volume 2 Chapter: 3 A forest full of grimm

We return to sans pointing his blaster at nighteye for deciding to take one of his family.

Sans: so you want to try it?

???: can we just calm down here?

Nighteye: stay out of this mirio

Mirio: but sir, I can understand you are upset about this, but to do all this!

Nighteye looked into Mirio's pleading look in his eyes and decided to calm down and stop.

Nighteye: * sigh * fine you're right mirio.

This made sans drop his blaster but still keep it out in case he tries anything again.

Mirio: umm are you going to put the skull thing away?

Sans looks at Mirio

Sans: I'm keeping it out in case he tries to pull anything thing.

Mirio: I can promise you sir will not try anything. Right, sir!

Nighteye: * looks at mirio and sighs * I promise you I won't do anything to you.

Sans: and eri...

Nighteye:... and eri.

Sans then decided to put his blaster away but knows the moment this guy tries all bets are off he was going to die where he stands. (protective dad mode is active.)

Sans: so what was it you need from me?

Nighteye: well we originally came to collect eri from you.

Sans then was about to summon his blaster again.

Nighteye: but we didn't.

This made sans relax a bit.

Nighteye: now I only ask did you notice anything overhaul might have said to cause you to do what you did?

Sans then sighed.

Sans: well... he called eri his tool to rid the world of quirks and I saw scars on her arms and legs. Just... see them... makes me want to kill him.

Mirio: is she already?

Sans: she is. She's still learning about being a kid again but with each day she's learning.

Mirio: that's good!

Sans: but she still has nightmares of what happened to her so we're slowly helping her with that. I also might think they have been using her blood for the ability to destroy quirks...

This makes everyone In the room shocked.

Nezu: why do you believe that?

Sans: because her quirk is called rewind. She can rewind anything. So think about it.

This made everyone think and then they realized what he was doing.

Sans: now you see why I reacted the way I did when you said you'll be taking her.

Nighteye: well... I apologize for that.

Sans: well it's fine. Also, I might have found who I'm looking for.

Sans then looks at mirio.

Nighteye: might I ask what you're talking about?

Sans: simple im talking about who to give OFA to.

This shocked nezu and nighteye

Nighteye: how do you know about OFA?

Sans: simple I'm currently holding on to it to give to someone. And I want to give it to mirio.