Volume 1 chapter 2: New Family

We go to a lab of some kind and with izuku hooked up to an IV machine give him he has plenty of nutrients because it looked like he hasn't eaten in a long time.

Then some people walked into the room and looked at izuku's body. Two looked like royalty and one a scientist.

???: how is he?

Gaster: he's going fine but he needs a blood transfusion soon or he won't make it.

???: well we don't get any human blood.

Gaster: well... we could try and give him monster blood...

???: are you mad!? You don't know what kind of effects it will have on the boy.

???: dear, come down please your going to wake him up?

Gaster: don't worry ms. Toriel the boy is in a coma so he won't make up.

Toriel: the poor boy doesn't deserve this to happen to him.

???: I agree dear, but without a blood transfusion he's not last long.

Gaster: how about I give him some of my blood?

??? And Toriel: what!?

Gaster: calm down, my blood is the closest to human we have, what is it going to do to him I don't know if it could change his DNA to that of a monster or get rejected it.

Toriel: what do you say the chances are that he survives?

Gaster: I would say a low chance of trying to find human blood but a much greater one if I give him some of my blood.

???: hmm I'll say take the risk and give him some of your blood

Toriel: Asgore!?

Asgore: look I know how you feel about humans but we can't get anywhere near a village to get him to help we have to take the risks.

Toriel: Asgore...

Gaster: it seems we made a decision I'll give him some of my blood and monitor him.

Toriel: *sigh* fine, but I'll be coming back from time to time to check on him.

Gaster: I'm fine with that I feel he'll enjoy your company. When he wakes up

Toriel: good.

With that gaster started to give izuku some of the blood that he's lost over the next few days he's shown no signs of the blood being rejected if anything it was changing his blood from the human DNA to that of the monster. Over the next few days, izuku's body began to show changes none life threatening like his hair changing to a white color and his eyes turning from green to blue. He started to lose his old family's features, and it started to be much like Gaster. While gaster has been monitoring his changes and making sure nothing bad is happening and making sure not to feel the wrath of a worried mama goat. With days passing either need no signs of him waking up but one day.