Volume 1 Chapter 7: A Nightmare

Sans was shocked to see a younger version of himself in front of him and then Remember that this is a dream world but after he looked back to see his younger self he wasn't there but when he turned around again he saw someone who looked like him but covered in some goo.

???: hello sans or should I Say izuku...

This made sans jump back.

???: oh what's wrong why are you running away?

Sans: I don't know who you are but you are in my way of getting to my friends.

???: izuku, izuku, izuku I'm not just anyone I'm you. Just all the negative emotions that you keep hidden inside. You may be the original but since your name is sans now I guess I'll call myself nightmare sans.

Sans: nightmare?

Nightmare: that is correct. I won't have been thought of if it wasn't for all your hatred for your good old family. And your fear for them.

Sans: What!? Why the hell I will be scared of them?!

Nightmare: oh still denying it aren't we? Well guess I'll just have to show *snaps his fingers*

When he did the whole area changed from a black room to a playground. When sans open his eye to see what has happened it shocked him. It was the old playground he use to play at with his friends before they moved. Then nightmare pointed to something with one of his tentacles. This made sans turn and look at what he was pointing at which was another younger version of himself but this time was surrounded by his past tormentors.

Sans: so what trying to make me mad by seeing this?

Nightmare: still not getting I see.

Grabs sans by his neck with his tentacle.

Nightmare: you need to realize that you are not a hotshot here

Nightmare: you need to realize that you are not a hotshot here. I'm stronger than you. I know all your tricks.

Sans:* struggling to get out*

Nightmare: I guess I have to make you realize by force.

Nightmare throws sans into some nearby trees before sans could react. Nightmare grabbed his leg and started to throw him at the ground while talking to him.