Volume-1 Chapter 1: The Fall

(Quick note: if you have a quirk you can't unlock your aura and the other way around, you basically can't have an aura and a quirk)

We start with a young boy named Izuku yagi and he learned about something that changed his life forever... He was quirkless and his aura wasn't unlocked. This news has devastated him let's see how he's taking the news now...

Izuku: I'm... what

Doctor: I'm sorry kiddo, but your quirkless and it seems that your aura hasn't unlocked.

Inko: what... but that shouldn't be both me and my husband both have quirks

Doctor: well Ms, Yagi It's not uncommon for people to be quirkless and for people to not have their auras unlocked

Inko: I understand that but.....

Doctor: I can understand your concern but there is some good news at less.

Inko: what is that?

Doctor: your daughter has a very power full quirk.

Inko: that is good news.

Doctor: yes indeed it is, may I ask what is your quirk,

Inko: it's telekinesis, why do you ask?

Doctor: well it seems she has a stronger version than yours.

Inko: that's amazing Izumi

Izumi: *smiles proudly*

It was now time for the yagi family to leave the doctors and make their way back home. While on the way home Inko was praising Izumi's quirk, while Izumi was worried about her bother. But izuku wasn't sad because he knows he couldn't become a hero that can be in the field but could be a hero that helps with strategies, so he didn't looks for hope. When they got home izuku and Izumi went to their rooms. While there in their rooms Inko and Toshinori were talking about the visit to the doctor.

Toshinori: So, how was the visit?

Inko: well Izumi has a stronger version of my quirk.

Toshinori: that's good! But what about izuku?

Inko: well.. he's quirkless and hasn't unlocked his aura either

Toshinori: WHAT!! That shouldn't be possible we both have quirks

Inko: I know but I feel we should just give him some space so he can process the news...

Toshinori: I believe that would be right we should focus our time on Izumi and help train her.

This decision they made would have a bad effect on izuku in the future... had to the next day both izuku and Izumi ask their parents to meet up with friends at the park.

Izumi: mom, dad can I and izuku had to the park to go play with our friends?

Inko: just make sure you are safe on the way there.

Toshinori: be safe.

Izumi: we will! (Yells while leaving the door with izuku)

When the twins made their way to the park and meet up with their friends. There they were the bakugo twins( katsuki, and Katsumi) and the todoroki twins ( Shoto, shoka) and ruby, Yang, Blake(she has her ears covered), and Weiss. Each twin went to their group Izumi to the other twins and izuku with team RWBY