XXII. ꜱᴀᴄʀɪꜰɪᴄᴇ

Sung-hyo spotted Eun-yu underneath some stairs, cursing under her breath as her lighter wouldn't ignite, no matter how many times Eun-yu tried.

"Fucking hell..." the girl let out, giving up.

"I would've thought you'd smoked your way through your stash already," Sung-hyo commented, leaning against the doorframe.

Eun-yu sighed with a small smile once she knew it was Sung-hyo. "Too much has been going on for me to find somewhere and chill out long enough to have one. You want one?"

"Can't say no to a smoke with you," Sung-hyo smiled, taking a cigarette from Eun-yu's box and sitting down beside her, her back resting against the wall. "Though I don't know how we're going to smoke when your lighter isn't working."

"Where's yours?" Eun-yu asked.

"Ji-ji confiscated it when he found it in my room last month," Sung-hyo sighed in annoyance. "Fuck knows where he's put it, but it, unfortunately, isn't where he usually puts them."

"Damnit," Eun-yu sighed. However, a smile appeared on her face when Sang-wook appeared. "Mister. Got a lighter? Give me your lighter."

Sang-wook turned back to Eun-yu. "Are you bullying me or something?"

"No," Eun-yu shook her head.

Sang-wook was silent for a moment, before he requested something from the girls. "Then say please."

"Please," Eun-yu replied, a smile on her face and holding her hand out for the lighter.

Sung-hyo smiled up at Sang-wook too, "Please and thank you."

Sang-wook took his lighter out of his pocket and dropped it next to the girls. Eun-yu picked it up eagerly and lit both her and Sung-hyo's cigarettes. She then turned back to Sang-wook, who was walking away. "Here. Take your lighter."

"I quit smoking," Sang-wook replied before he walked away from the view of the two girls.

"Let's see for how long," Eun-yu commented, making Sung-hyo chuckle. "So how's you and your monster lover?"

"You mean Hyun-su?" Sung-hyo replied, not even shocked at the fact Eun-yu knew about them. "Just gave him a haircut."

Eun-yu almost spluttered on the smoke as she laughed, "Is cutting hair your declaration of love or something?"

Sung-hyo shrugged. "Perhaps it should be. It can be my revenge on my future exes too."

"Good thinking," Eun-yu hummed. "Maybe I'll steal that one day."

"Feel free," Sung-hyo nodded, breathing out the smoke. "I'm not claiming it or anything like that, so use it more than I will, if you have to."

ᶠYͧoͨᵏu

Ji-ji was in the main office with Eun-hyeok, taking down everyone's temperatures.

Just then, Byeong-il ran in. "Hey, four-eyes. The soldier woke up, and he's acting really weird. Come quickly."

Ji-ji and Eun-hyeok ran out of the room, following Byeong-il to where they'd placed the man after he'd passed out the day before.

In the room, Yi-kyung was already trying to get information out of him. "Jang Ju-seong, tell me your affiliation and your mission."

"I shouldn't be here," Ju-seong replied, though it was almost inaudible.

Yi-kyung slapped him before forcing him back into the seat behind him. "Pull yourself together."

Just then, what sounded like a radio turning on started coming from the soldier. He seemed to grow scared at the sound of the radio.