"Let's take a nap," Eren had yawned, head thrown back as he looks over at you sleepily, his hair free from his usual bun as it spreads over the back of your couch. You watch him for a moment with a smile before you snap out of admiring him, face burning as you twist your lips in thought.

"Can't," you mutter as you try to suppress your own yawn. "I still have some homework."

"That's not due for another week." He rolls his eyes. You forgot he had the password to your school account, as he liked to check your work whenever he felt like it, knowing he could catch you in a lie about having to work on something when he wanted to hang out. You narrow your eyes at him, sneering softly as he only smiles at you before lunging forward.

You yelp as he throws you over his shoulder and trudges toward your room with practiced ease. He throws you on the bed, smiling again when you giggle, before he dives on top of you. He traps you beneath him as he spreads across your bed, kicking off his shoes in the process as he settles on top of you.

"'Ren, get off! You're fuckin' heavy." You whine, pushing at his shoulders. But he only makes his body weaker as he grumbles and lays fully on top of you. In only a matter of seconds does he fall asleep, a light rumble in his chest as he starts to snore quietly from where he planted his face on the softness of your chest. You wiggle as much as you can to get comfortable, before you finally settle from where you lay underneath him, eyes growing heavy as his constant pressure is enough to lull you into your own slumber.

...

You awake not too long after when there's a sudden grumble against your chest and something heavy settling against your leg. You groan, try pushing the heavy mass that is your best friend off of you, but he doesn't budge. You smack your cottony lips a couple times before you speak,

"Eren," you mumble, tapping his shoulders. "Get up, you're heavy now." He stirs awake when you tap him hard enough, grumbling under his breath again, squeezes you tighter as he stretches. You gasp when you're pressed even tighter against his body, that heavy something against your leg pressing closer to your inner thigh.

"What is that? Your phone?" You ask through a yawn, reaching a hand down to take the offending device out of his pants and out of your hip, but when you grab it, does he groan suddenly. Low and long, his hips shift slightly as he digs his face back in to the crook of your neck.

"'S not my phone." Eren murmurs into the skin of your neck, his breath warm against your skin as you blink yourself more awake. You pat it again, wondering what the hell that could be, if not a phone, when it moves from how hard you grip it.

"Then what else could it be?" You ask, sleep still evident in your voice. Eren thinks it's cute, with how you yawn and rub your eyes, how wide your eyes go when he finally lifts his head up to level you off with a mischievous look.

"That's my dick you're holding." Instantly, you freeze and think that...yeah, phones don't twitch when you grip them, nor do they feel this soft in your palm. You yelp and yank your hand back, trying to scoot away from underneath Eren but he only lies heavier on top of you, groaning into your neck once more when your flailing thighs rub deliciously against his straining erection once more.

"Cmon, give me a hand, or something." He grumbles, nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck, holding you tighter against him so you won't be able to move as much. But you try anyway, even though your flailing is futile from how hard he holds you down onto your bed. That heavy weight is still prominent against your leg, still heavy and hard and twitching, still growing and growing the more you move.