One more time

______________________________

_______________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sasuke x reader

Warning: degradation, Basically Sasuke being a mean ass bf
If you get traumatized do not blame me! 🤦🏾‍♀️

(Name) was a pathetic mess, choking on her cries as Sasuke gripping her hips, nails digging into the skin as the mean Uchiha fucked his pet against the wall. "O-Oh, please! Sasuke, I can't—fuck—I can't cum anymore!" she blubbered, clawing at his shoulders while fat, heavy tears ran down her burning cheeks.

  "Come on, baby. I know a dumb bitch like you can cum again for me. Don't you wanna be a good slut for me?" Sasuke taunted, pistoling his hips so he was snug and pressed against (Name)'s sensitive g-spot, moaning as her tight pussy was gripping his cock.

  "Mm—Sasuke's dumb slut; wanna be Sasuke's dumb, pretty slut," (Name) sobbed, feeling her pussy clench around his dick again. God, it was so painfully good. She was on the verge of tears as Sasuke gave her ass a nice smack, hearing her sniff and whine like a pathetic whore.

  Sasuke bit her shoulder, letting out a muffled groan. The way (Name) whimpered like a pathetic bitch in heat had the Uchiha thrusting his hips harder and faster, pelvis slapping against the deliciously pump ass of hers, feeling her pussy drool on his cock. How she shivered and whimpered, trying to keep her voice down was so hot—Sasuke wanted to ruin her until she was a sobbing mess, practically pleading with him to slow down.

  "Come on, baby. Give me a good scream—I want the others to hear you," Sasuke groaned in her ear, pulling out just to bend (Name) and press her face against the cold wall.

  "T-The others will hear—oh, fuuuuck," (Name) slurred, dragging her nails across the wall while Sasuke slammed inside of her without hesitation. Her pussy clamped around his cock, and he let out a filthy moan, yanking her head back once he twisted his fingers in her hair. "You're so me-mean!" she blubbered, legs shaking with each thrust and yank.

  Sasuke gave her ass a good smack, pelvis smacking against the supple flesh. "That's the whole point. If you cum one more time for me, we can go back inside. Come on, baby, just one more for me. Just one good scream," he praised.

  (Name)'s mind was reduced to mush, white splotches blinding her vision with each thrust and jab to her poor sensitive g-spot. Her legs were trembling, barely able to keep herself up as Sasuke held her hips. She was a babbling mess, moaning inconsistent words with each bruising thrust. "Come on, just cum one more time for me, baby," he moaned in her ear, pressing his chest against her back as (Name) let out a pitiful whimper, voice crackling.

  "C-Cumming!" (Name) squealed, standing on her tippy-toes as her pussy squeezed and milked Sasuke's cock as she felt the spurts of cum cost her inner walls. God, it felt so hot and so much of it; she was a crying mess, sobbing and choking on her breath as Sasuke overstimulated her, fucking her through her orgasm. "N-No more! I-I can't take it anymore," she sobbed, tears running down her face.

  Sasuke shushed her, rubbing the head of his cock on the puckering hole of her ass. "You look so cute when you're begging like that. Just one more and we can go back inside, I promise."

A/N: I warned you 😅