A sudden need

________________________________

.
.
.
.
.
.
Todoroki x reader

Warning: breeding kink, shower sex

It's been a long stressful day and right now nothing seems better than standing in a hot shower. Stepping into the steaming shower you let out a small groan as hot water pours over your sore body. Steam fills the room as you reach for your favorite shampoo to finally wash the day off of you. Massaging at your scalp softly you hum happily at the feeling and scent surrounding you. Turning to face the warm stream you work on rinsing out the suds. While you work on carefully rinsing your hair you're unaware of the shower door slowly sliding open and someone stepping in behind you. Fear shoots through your body as soft large hands rest on your hips. Your muscles automatically tense at the feeling of a body slowly pressing against you.

"Relax love, it's just me." Comes Shoto's low calm voice. "Is it ok if I join you?"

"Shoto." You sigh in relief relaxing back into his hold. "Seems like you've already joined me so might as well stay."

You hear him let out a small huff of laughter as he lets his arms slide around your waist pulling you fully into his chest. Shifting the two of you forward he allows water to pour over the both of you. It's times like this that make you thankful for his incessant need for an overly fancy rain shower head. The large shower head easily drenched the two of you in a peaceful shower.

The pressure and feel of Shoto against you releases all the tension in your body. You lay back against his chest allowing him to hold up the majority of your weight. Unwrapping himself from you to reach over and grasp your favorite body wash Squeezing out a small dollop he lathers it between his hands before working over your body. Large soapy hands glide delicately over you, officially washing your stressful day away. Strong fingers gently dig into your muscles as he moves across your body, sinking into your hips and arms as he goes.

You sigh happily as he palms your breasts, the pads of his fingers trace little circles around your quickly hardening nipples. Your head falls back against his shoulder, allowing the water to pour across your face as Shoto languidly tuggs and twists at your nipples. Pressing back into him you feel him rest against your lower back, hot and hard.

"Y/n? Can I have you?" Murmurs Shoto.

"Mm of course Shoto. I'm all yours." You sigh, wrapping an arm around his neck to tangle a hand in his hair. One of his hands immediately drops between your legs cupping your cunt and pressing his middle finger between your folds.

"Good girl, already ready for me."

"You expect me to not be ready when you've been feeling me up and I can feel this press up against me." You giggle softly, reaching your free hand behind you to grasp him.