The finger (3)

So..." You and Gojo were back in the small talisman room, except this time you were naked, your arms still pinned behind you.

"Why am I back here? Also, can I get some clothes?" Your legs were pressed up against your chest, trying your best to hide yourself from Gojo.

"Well," he scratched the back of his head, "you turned into Sukuna after...some unfortunate circumstances." You blushed in embarrassment at remembering getting fucked by Sukuna's thick cock, screaming as you did so, and orgasming until you passed out. "No one got hurt, but I locked you in here in case Sukuna came out again."

"Oh, well in that case can I go back to my room and put on some clothes?" You were thinking about how long he was sitting there, probably for a while, staring at your naked body. It surprisingly aroused you to think about his eyes wandering over your helpless form-

"Was last night not enough for you?" Sukuna's voice cut through your thoughts, "shall I demonstrate how easy it is for me to make you scream in front of him?"

"Stop it." You said out loud by accident. "Sorry, Sukuna was talking."

Gojo considered you for a moment. "You're taking this surprisingly well."

"I'm just glad he didn't kill anyone this time. You said it yourself, he can't beat you with all 20 of his fingers, so I'm not worried since I've only eaten one." You felt safe here, even with the murderer running amok in your body.

"No, I mean with being a vessel for Sukuna. It must be very hard living with another person inside your head."

"To be honest, it's not the greatest having someone else in my head," 'especially one who's such a sexual deviant', "but I imagine I'll get used to it in time since I don't think there's a way to get him to leave. If there was, I'm pretty sure you would have gotten him out of my body by now because he's so dangerous."

"You're right, the only way to get Sukuna out of your body is by killing you...you didn't know that and still went along with the execution?" He sounded confused.

"I figured it would be justice for murdering those people. That because I ate the finger, it was my responsibility for making sure Sukuna didn't hurt anyone, now can I go back to my room and put some clothes on."

"One more thing," he became more serious this time, "are you okay after what Sukuna did to you?"

You're breathing stopped, embarrassment flooding your face as you nodded, "y-yes...it was consensual."

He nodded, regarding you for a second before getting out of his chair, moving over to unlock your arm bindings, leaning down to whisper in your ear, "if ever isn't, let me know and I'll destroy him myself."

Your heart skipped a beat at that right before Sukuna said in your head, "I'd like to see him try to do that without hurting you."

"Wouldn't that hurt me as well?"

"Trust me." It was a genuine response, with no malice behind it. It was nice...and attractive.

He untied you and you were able to go back to your room, right after Gojo leant you his teddy bear pyjama shirt so you weren't completely exposed to the elements.

When morning came, you were somewhat well rested with no more Sukuna taking over in the night. Then you had the idea, "how come your able to take over so easily? I thought I could repress you."

He hummed, "I thought you figured it out by now. I guess you're not as smart as you think you are."

That aggravated you, but you thought for a moment. You can repress him normally, but he starts coming out when you have high emotions and fully comes out during your...relations, so-