Mine, Mine, Mine

_________________________________Eren x ReaderWarning: baby trapping, toxic eren yeager, loss of virginity, shameless smut, kinda dubious consent  but like not really

Eren x Reader
Warning: baby trapping, toxic eren yeager, loss of virginity, shameless smut, kinda dubious consent  but like not really

Eren has been your annoying best friend ever since your first year in college. He immediately stuck to you like glue the moment you told your professor off when she tried to embarrass you in front of the class, arguing your side with frustration and confidence in front of the whole class, no matter how nervous you secretly were. He liked the fire that lit behind your eyes, and hounded you for weeks until you finally gave in to his antics.

It's your final year, now. You only have a few more weeks left of your school year before you graduate, the both of you. Eren finally decided his major before it was too late, confessing that he  only picked political sciences because he wanted to graduate on time with his best friend.

He doesn't look much like he wants to graduate on time though, not with how he parties and shows up late to every goddamn class, with booze still on his breath and a new fresh set of hickeys on his neck. You try not to let it bother you though, try not to get jealous at the fact that he obviously got some, while you sat at home like a good girl and finished your work and showed up to your internships on time.

That's the thing about Eren though, that gets on your nerves. He hounded you to be his friend, shoved himself into your inner circle, into your contacts, your life—but he was so different from you. You don't understand why he clings to you at times, when he can disappear for days without a single word, rolling his stupidly pretty eyes when you get upset at him for doing it again. You don't understand why he gets so angry whenever his friends flirt with you and talk about bedding you, when he has a new girl on his dick every other night. You don't understand why he picks a fight with your very first boyfriend and drives him away less than a week later.

You're nothing like him; and he's nothing like you. So you don't get why he just wants to be around and with you all the time. You two couldn't be more different. He was the stereotypical bad boy that plays with pretty girls feelings and does his work whenever he feels like it. You were the good girl who did everything right, who held on to her innocence because it was something you had always cherished.

But as you watch him sigh from where he lays his head on your chest, you can only secretly think of how grateful you really are for having him. Opposites attract, you guess.

He had bullied himself into your small, cozy apartment again earlier that day. Stuck his nose into the corners of your place, examined everything, practically uprooted the entirety of it to make sure no boys had been in here and around his best friend. You only rolled your eyes though, used to him being overprotective and possessive of you for some odd ass reason, letting him snoop around until he was satisfied.

You two sat on the couch and ate the dinner he had brought over, watching some shitty reality TV show he liked until you were both licking your fingers clean and your bodies had grown tired.