Brothers bestfriend

______________________________

.
.
.
.
.
.
Eren x reader

warnings: Eren has a corruption kink, oral, innocent y/n, try not to be triggered

you're currently in your room, studying and going over notes. It's around 11pm on a Friday. You're a homebody so naturally you're not out tonight. Feeling thirsty, you get up and start walking out of your room. When you leave your room your greeted with a bunch of boys yelling from your brothers room, his room is across from yours and his door was open you could see inside. Your brother, Connie, is focused on the game, so is jean, who he's currently playing against.

Eren is just watching them play, you assume he feels you staring because he instantly looks to you, "hi y/n" he says with a smirk. God he looks so good, hair in a messy bun, white tank with grey sweatpants, white socks and some Nike slides. You blush a bit before speaking, "hi 'rennie" you say shyly, he smiles at the nickname you gave him. You two are interrupted by Connie "oh is y/n up? Can you bring up some beers up? Thanks!" He yells, not even looking away from the game, yelling again to Jean for attacking his character.

"She can't carry all that, I'll help her" Eren says getting up from the bed, coming out into the hallway with you. You smile before thanking him. "After you" he says, you start walking downstairs, him following behind you. You mentally scold yourself for your outfit. You're in your brothers tee that stops at your thighs, underwear, and some fuzzy socks- basic loungewear. You were just grateful your ass was atleast covered.

"So pretty girl, what have you been doing?" Eren says in a low tone, making you blush, the nickname always gave you butterflies. You make your way over to the fridge, grabbing beers and handing some to him, "nothing much, just studying and stuff" you say quietly, not making eye contact. Eren smirks "why are you so shy around me?" He asks, you're flustered. He's enjoying you try to find the words to say "I dunno... I guess you make me nervous sometimes" you say honestly, not thinking how he could take it. "I make you nervous?" He says, shit eating grin on his face. You nod shyly.

Eren loved how honest you were with words, and just in general. You were so shy and softly spoken. You were also so innocent and it turned him on more than he would like to admit. He wanted to teach you things. Every time you were around he was cheesing internally. He would've made a move by now if you didn't make him nervous. You had him questioning everything. But one thing he knew was that he wanted this, you.

You dropped something in the fridge and bent down to pick it up, forgetting you were only in underwear underneath. Your ass on full display for eren to see, his eyes darkened instantly and he licked his lips. He wanted to fuck you on the table. He clears his throat "I'm gonna head upstairs now with the beers" he says. You're confused on why he's not waiting but you don't think too much into it "oh okay.. cya" you say and give him a gentle smile.