Finger (2)

It was a blood bath.

While you were busy being absorbed in absolute bliss by Sukuna, he was able to take over your body while you were passed out.

And he took advantage of it.

You had woken up to find yourself standing in front of your crush. Who was tied to a chair.

"What's going on-" You looked around, the countless bodies and blood splattered everywhere made your knees weak. You gasped and dropped to the ground, horrified, but unable to look away as torsos, limbs, and viscera were everywhere. You choked out a sob as you tried looked down and found yourself covered in blood, but you yourself weren't injured.

You were also shirtless, with nothing keeping your breasts hidden from your crush, but you didn't much care about that fact as much as you were with the bodies littering your workplace.

You stood on trembling legs as you tried to make your way to your crush to set them free, but they flinched as you went towards them.

"WHY?!" They screamed at you. Tears poured down their face as you jolted back. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS [Y/N]?!"

You were taken aback. 'Me? I didn't do this. Whoever did is some sort of monster. The only memories I have of today were in the bathroom, who else could have-'

"Sukuna." You were horrified by the prospect and began trembling in spite of yourself.

"We talked about my name, kitten." You could feel the mouth on your face move, but it wasn't your mouth, was it? It was the one he made on your cheek.

"Did you do this?" You ignored him as you stared in horror at the blood-soaked cubicles, bits of flesh and insides still clinging to the walls.

He hummed. "What do you mean by 'do this'?"

"You sick fuck, I MEAN THIS!" You gestured around you to the walls, the floor, everything you can see. "THE VERY OBVIOUS MASSACRE!"

He began laughing again, "of course I did it! I was so bored of this place that I wanted some EXCITEMENT!" He continued maniacally laughing as tears began streaming down your face.

You dropped back down on your knees, sobs wracking your body. How could I be so stupid? Why did I let him do this? It's all my fault.

"[Y/N]." You heard your crush's voice between choked your sobs. You looked up and saw them with tears in their eyes.

"I-I'm... so... sorry..." You said between sobs, clutching your chest as though it would collapse if you let go. You stood up on unsteady legs as you went over to untie them. "I'll u-untie you."

When you made it over to them, you saw the fear in their eyes, but it wasn't directed at you. It was directed at what was inside of you. The beast lurking in the shadows of your psyche.

All of a sudden, your arms shot out and latched themselves around their neck. You tried to pull away, but Sukuna was in control again and you couldn't overpower him in your broken state.

"NO! PLEASE STOP! I'LL DO ANYTHING!" Tears began pouring out of your eyes as you tried to unlatch yourself from your crush's throat.

"I-It's ok, [Y/N]... I'll be fine-" You felt their spine snap. You shook them, hoping against all hope that what you felt wasn't real. That this was some cruel and sick joke fate decided to play on you. Your arms went to their shoulders, trying to shake them out of it, unable to register that you now have control over your arms again.

"How unfortunate." You heard a mysterious voice say. You whipped around to see a man with white hair wearing a black blindfold. "I thought I felt a strong presence here."