Not an Update: Background of Characters

I know sometimes JK's character gets on the nerves of the readers, but I want to clarify a bit of their backgrounds.

Tae has grown up in a loving home receiving love from both his parents. His amicable and energetic nature makes him an open minded, kind and helpful person. He used to run free as a child in the lovely village environment. He may seem fragile. He isn't. He just craves the love he has received all along. He desires and deserves the same from Jungkook. Though the Hyungs are there for him to take care, he still wants Jungkook to be his.

On the other hand, Jungkook grew up in a family that had no love and care for each other. He grew up almost all alone. Though now his mother cares for him, this wasn't the same. Jin and Jhope were there to take care of him. But, when he was a child and teen, and wanted love and proximity to people whom he could call his family, he got nobody. Jin and Jhope were young themselves to understand his needs and Jimin was not very ready to open up his heart to his adoptive parents and brother. Though he would secretly take care of him but Jk never had what we call a happy childhood. He never received the mental nourishment a child deserves growing up. He is a result of bad parenting and manipulation by his father.
If you would have read the first few chapters, it is clear that more than love, he had an obsession for his previous girlfriend. The reason is probably she was the first person to open her heart for him. Now that she is gone, he had a hard time letting her go. With time, he realized how much Tae loved him and he is gradually coming near Taehyung. He loves him but is yet to realize how much. He is anxious and hides everything behind his powerful aura. He is much more fragile than Taehyung and can get shattered at any moment. He is not a negative character he is a human, with faults, with bad qualities which are not essentially and always his fault.

But every person should get a chance to correct their mistakes and find their solace. Will Jk find his? Not sure. But I just wanted to remind the readers, they are characters from different backgrounds and mindset. It is not easy for them to adjust and accept each other especially when there are so many negative characters around them who want to break them, tear them and throw them apart.

They need time to strengthen their bond so much that if Jungkook falls Taehyung can lift him up and if Tae stumbles, Jungkook can protect him with all his might. They need time, so do I. I need to keep the progress sweet and gradual. I wanted to have a story where the main characters aren't all heroic or all black or white, but with flaws and imperfections like us, like humans.
I am not sure if readers are liking these shades, but I will sincerely ask for your understanding since that is what we need to support people like JK who are healing from their traumatic past.

Please hold on. Let them explore each other and enjoy their ride. Don't get angry with me. We are almost past half of the story. Just a little bit, before we know if they are really destined to be with each other or it's just me forcing them to stay together 🤭🤭

The next update will be soon. Till then take care and stay happy 💜😀