Bleeding Heart

“Mr. Jeon, thank you for visiting us. I am sure Jungkook will feel good hearing you have come to visit us at this trying time. We talked to doctors and they could not assure us about Jimin’s recovery. Jungkook is at the brink of breaking. Please support him.” Jin stared at Mr. Jeon with hopeful eyes. 

“I am not interested in that orphan. Jungkook has a knack for mingling with lowlifes and I am not at all curious about any of his pets. I came here to settle some business and thought of visiting Jungkook because he wanted an audience with me. Nothing else.” Mr. Jeon sounded like he had no interest in Jimin.

“I would have been surprised if you showed us compassion. This is the Mr. Jeon I know.” Jungkook answered while getting down the stairs. Jungkook didn't sound surprised. When Hobi informed him that his father came he thought he might be there for Jimin. He would love to get a warm hug from someone at this time. But, just like he thought his father’s mean words pierced his heart. He decided to keep their conversation short and professional. He felt uncomfortable to call him father because he could never be one. 

“Mr. Jeon, I heard you have an unsettled debt here and I wanted to talk about it. Jimin hyung wanted me to talk to you and that’s why I wanted an appointment with you. However, considering the present condition, I will be the one talking. I am ready to pay the Kim family’s debt and I want to settle it on their behalf. I need the paperwork for that.” Jungkook stated.

“May I know why you want to settle their debt? I don’t think you are anyways related to them.” Before Jungkook could answer, Jin replied, “Sir, I talked to you about the debt settlement. The family will become young master’s in-laws soon and we want to start with a note of assistance.” 

“Oh no! Sorry then. I should have assumed.” Jungkook was not sure with the sarcastic tone, But he was sure there was something off. “Well, when Jin told me I agreed. But now, I don’t. I have other plans.” An evil lusty smile flashed on Mr. Jeon’s face. “I don’t think your consent matters in my life anymore. They owe you money and I am paying the same. Problem solved.” Jungkook sounded determined. He is not sure about the marriage but he promised his brother to take care of Taehyung and he would do it. 

“No, I can get money from numerous other resources, but a beauty like Kim Taehyung is very rare. His body, face, everything can make a man want him. Our club has lovely strippers but none of them can match him. Clients will line up in no time. Just imagine him swaying those hips, moaning and sucking…” “Enough, I am not here to know how perverted you are. All I know is you cannot force him to join your stripper club.” Jungkook cut off his father’s word.

“ Ha ha. Do you think so? His parents were at my feet. They will agree to do it in no time. I have been in this business for years and I have seen this helplessness a lot.” Mr. Jeon’s words reminded Jungkook of things he feared the most as a child. He remembered young boys taken to the basement and then never coming back. He saw fear, helplessness, sorrow on their face but he was too young to understand what was going on. When he became an adult and understood how his father forced family to give up their sons and daughters to work in their brothers and stripper clubs, he decided to part his ways. 

He was not ready to see the same fear and pain in Taehyung’s eyes. He barely knew him but he caught him sitting by the pond, talking to budding flowers, feeding squirrels. He also heard about Tae from Jimin and he was sure this would break Tae’s spirit. He decided to talk to Tae and save him from his father’s trap.

After Mr. Jeon Left, Tae felt as if he was turned into stone. He did not know what to do. Mr. Jeon’s words made him feel like dying then and there. His parents did not say anything but he was sure they will never let Mr. Jeon to take him. But he was also not ready to see his parents living on the street without food and shelter. He would do anything to keep his parents safe. He needed to talk to Jungkook because the proposal came from Jimin. He had not much hope about Jungkook agreeing to marry him but he knew he did not have many options. “If nothing works  out, I will surrender to Mr. Jeon, but still not let my parents suffer.” Tae told himself.