Perfect For Him

Taehyung was sitting beside the tiny pond of the abandoned house near the cliff, he took care of it. Those little gold fishes that he brought here are now clustering around his feet. He needed comfort and no human could give him. His little puppy Yeontan was resting beside him looking like a fluff ball. Taehyung is not sure how to help his father but he is sure he will find a way soon. Suddenly his eyes fell on the car parked behind the building. His mind went wild with the thought of the pink-haired male he saw yesterday. He was very much willing to knock on the door and get to know the owner but he was also getting cold feet thinking about his present condition. "Is it the right time to look around for a muse?" He questioned himself. He was about to leave and suddenly his eyes met another pair of eyes looking at him. Those pretty doe eyes were expressionless, and cold. Tae could feel the pain that took away the shine of those eyes.

"He had forgotten how to live." Tae turned around as he heard a voice behind him and his heartbeat went faster. It was the same pink haired male who has occupied his mind since yesterday and even his distress could not stop the butterflies he was feeling in his stomach. 

"Hi, my name is Jimin. This is my house. Do you live somewhere near?" Jimin asked the male in front of him. For a second the gentle smile, the crescent moon eyes made him forget his name, his address and everything. But he tried his best to look collected  in front of Jimin, "T-Taehyung here. I live here behind the cliff. S-sorry to enter this area without your permission. I have never seen anyone here and the garden was filled with wildflowers. I like to come here when I want some alone time. The flowers give me warmth and the gold fishes in your pond play with me. Once again I want to Apologise." 

Jimin could understand the hesitation in Taehyung's voice but he was not at all angry. Why will he be? Someone has kept his mother's garden pretty and well-tended. He is more than happy and staring at the man in front of him his heart skipped a beat. 

"No need to apologise. You have done me a favour without even me asking you. I am grateful to you. It was my mother's garden and now I am left with her memories only. Thank you. I don't know how to thank you properly. Would you mind coming inside?" Jimin sincerely asked Tae. Tae would definitely not mind anything because all he wanted is to know more about him. He followed Jimin inside… 

The small centre table was soon filled with sweet treats and milk since Tae rejected Coffee as soon as Jimin offered. Jimin felt a bit bad about not offering something better than those store bought food but Taehyung looked genuinely happy with the treats on his plate. His lively eyes, heart smile and gentle nature captivated Jimin. He talked about his surroundings,his family and his animal friends like a little child who does not have much knowledge about the cruelty of the world. 

Jimin was very much happy that he got to meet a human like Tae. It is really difficult to find someone who gets happy with small things and does not let the hardships of the world burden them for a long time. They are like the fresh warm Spring air that melts away the snow and makes flowers bloom everywhere. It is a pleasure to have people like this in life. Jungkook's cold heart might learn to beat again if Taehyung can melt away the pain it holds, Jimin is sure about it. Maybe he will be the reason Jungkook learns to live again…