On a thin Rope

Tae confined himself within his own room. His canvas, paints and brushes are scattered everywhere. He tried to paint Jimin from his memories. The last time he saw him, the soft smile, the crescent moon eyes, that soft features of the male, but he is failing to do it. His eyes are getting foggy, hands are trembling, his body has no energy left. He has never felt anything like this before. These strangely painful emotions are stabbing his heart but he is not sure how to control them. "Shall I accept Jimin's proposal, will that calm me down? But is that the right way?" His mind was a mess. Suddenly he could hear some argument from downstairs. He has never seen his parents fighting, so the noise startled him. He got down to see some men standing with guns and his father kneeling in front of a man with his hands clasped. From his attire, the middle-aged man looked rich and his aura was somewhat dark and powerful. The man was instructing his people how to throw away Tae's family and their belongings because his parents kept their house as security for the debt. 

"Please, please Mr. Jeon gave us a chance. I will do my best to pay you the rest of the money. We have nowhere to go. Please, please." Tae was blank and land started slipping under his feet. He never saw his father this broken and desperate. Though he paid some of the debt after he sold his paintings, still he needed more money to settle the debt. 

The man was not moved by the pleading but soon his eyes landed on Tae. His eyes were filled with lust as he stared at the fragile pretty boy. His dirty gaze made Tae uncomfortable, 

"Okay, Mr. Kim, I am ready to settle your debt but I need something from you." Tae's father looked at him with hope until Mr. Jeon pointed his finger at Tae and said, "He is the price that I want. "