Poisoned

Taehyung woke up in a dark unknown room with an aching and heavy head. He almost forgot what happened yesterday. A groan left his mouth at the discomfort he was experiencing. The door opened to reveal a smiling Jihyun. “Hi dear, are you doing well? You had a lot of drinks yesterday.” Tae immediately remembered that he passed out at the club and probably Jihyun brought him to his house. “Hyung, thank you for bringing me here and taking care of me.” Jihyun’s smile grew bigger as he handed him the hangover soup. Tae was happy to find another person who loved him like his own. 

“Eat up fast Tae, we are going to go shopping.” The word shopping scared Taehyung but his gentle nature prevented him from saying no to his new hyung. He gave a small nod unwillingly agreeing to it. “Hyung, I need to call Jungkook, he is probably worried because I could not receive his call.” Taehyung knows how possessive Jungkook has gotten in the last few weeks and he fears when Taehyung is away from him.

“Sorry Taehyung, your phone got damaged while I was carrying your home from the club. I talked to Jungkook and informed him. He said he was going to be busy today and will return by the night. So relax.” Knowing this, Taehyung felt relieved. He wanted to call his husband immediately but he knows Jungkook does not like it when someone disturbs him when he is busy. So, he got dressed to go shopping with Jihyun.

Their trip was more than fun. Tae was very relaxed because Jihyun is the fun type who will do anything he likes. He tried his best to take Tae out of his cell. He bought a few clothing items for Taehyung, a tiger plushie and cosmetics. He insisted Taehyung try his favourite melon flavour ice cream which Taehyung never had before.

The shopping trip was over by evening. But, Tae decided to invite Jihyun to the mansion. The boy stays alone and mostly eats delivery food. He felt bad when he heard that Jiu used to cook his favourite prawn dish almost every week and after her, he never had it. Tae wanted to bring a smile to his face and decided to cook for him. 

Jihyun used to come to the mansion with his Noona but he never met Mr. and Mrs. Jeon there. This time he met Jungkook’s parents who lovingly welcomed him. The evening grew to night with the dining room of the mansion filling with happy laughter.

___________________________________________________________________

Jungkook could not contact Taehyung and he is beyond worried. He called Jihyun who received his phone and told him that he was not with Tae. He assumed that Tae went home and wanted to take some rest. He felt a bit sad that his husband did not even try to contact him once. He would love to rush back to Seoul as soon as possible but he thought that Tae also needed some time away from him. After all, every person needs their own space. He would carry Tae’s favourite chocolate with him and will surprise him. 

He could not return today because he had some extra tasks to do. Jungkook thought he would inform Tae when he would call. But that did not happen today, not even once. But his mind was not in a position to argue too much about why and what. He was so tired that as soon as his back touched the bed, he fell asleep. 

A loud ring woke him up; the darkness outside his hotel room window told him that it’s not morning yet. He sleepily answered the phone, “Sir, please come back to Seoul as soon as possible. Mrs. Jeon is admitted to the hospital.”

___________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Here is another chapter as promised. This one is small compared to the other ones. Hope you like this chapter and Thank you for reading my story 💜