Chapter 1: Bunny Girl

*Sakuta Azusagawa's POV*

"Ora~! Die f*ggot!" A high pitched voice coming from my seatmate's phone said.

"You'd better watch all of her archived streams bro! They're all so funny!" My seatmate said to his friend watching as well.

"Whoa! You're watching Usada Pekora as well!? That's dope!" Another one of my classmate said.

"Her fanarts are sick! Check this one out!" Another one joins in.

"Ain't she hot af!?" He added.

"She's got the curves ehehe~" My seatmate agreed.

What a bunch of perverts. *Sighs*

"Want to grab some lunch, Sakuta?" My friend Kunimi asked as soon as I walked out the classroom.

"Yuuma~ Let's eat together!" Her girlfriend Kamisato asked.

"Then shall we eat altogethe-" Kunimi asked but I abruptly interrupted him.

"I don't think that's a good idea. Besides, I have something to talk about with Futaba." I said as Kamisato glared at me intensely.

"Oh, okay. See you later then." Kunimi said as she was pulled away by Kamisato.

...

"I hear you're quite taken with Sakurajima-senpai lately." Futaba said as she stirred the coffee within a beaker and gave it to me.

Is this really safe to drink?

"Feel free to add sugar yourself." Futaba added.

"Say, Futaba. Do you think it's possible that people can suddenly stop seeing things?" I asked.

"Worried about your vision? Why visit me instead of an opthalmologist?" Futaba said.

"Not like that. I mean, like an invisible man or something." I answered.

"Are you trying to sneak up on the girl's bathroom? Nothing less from you, you rascal." Futaba said.

"I'm feeling like I've had this conversation with you somewhere before." I said.

"If it's about adolescence syndrome, I already told you that I'm on the denial camp." Futaba said.

"I know it sounds bizarre but I just want to have a rational reasoning." I said.

"Okay. I'm all ears." Futaba said then she sips from her beaker.

"For example, I'm sitting right in front of you, is it logically possible for me to suddenly disappear from your vision?" I asked.

"Unless I'm totally focused on something or just plainly space out. It's plausible for you to disappear from my sight since my brain doesn't want to see you." Futaba said.