Chapter 10 -I Need To Tell You Something

(Haerins pov)

why did i agree, should i just call off the bet? but if i do rumours will spread around saying that im too scared to do a bet. its only for two weeks anyway so i dont have to worry about anything, plus we only have to act like a couple in school because there is no way im going take her out on dates or anything stupid like that.

"we only have to act like a couple in school,"

"that even worse! what am i supposed to tell hanni and minji?! they are going to tease me so bad!"

"not my problem,"

"yes it is! why do i have to pretend to date you? why not wonyoung or something, shes more prettier then me anyway.."

"i dont think that, i think youre more prettier."

why did i say that? it just came out of my mouth without any warning, i mean, its not like im lying. im my opinion i think danielle is prettier then wonyoung, okay well maybe i shouldnt have said it out loud but i cant control my thoughts.

danielles face started to turn red and she covered her face with her hands trying to calm herself down, it was only a compliment jeez.. why is everyone so dramatic in this school, its annoying.

danielle lifted her head up and had a straight face on, whats up with her now,

"we need to sort out what were gonna do in school and set some rules."

"what."

"you heard me, we need some rules for this relationship."

"do we have to?"

"yes we do, i have to tutor you today anyway so we will discuss it at the library after school. dont be late."

shes insane for this, has she never been in a fake relationship.. and she also has to tutor me today too. this is hell, i guess i should tell hyein about the tutoring and the bet.

i sighed and nodded, danielle hummed and walked past me bumping her shoulder into me on purpose. i tuned around to say something but she had already left somewhere.

"idiot."

"who?"

i jumped from the voice and covered my left ear, it didnt sound like hyeins so i got startled from it. i removed my hand and turned to see ireh grinning at me.

"what are you grinning for.."

"your face was so funny!"

"if you speak again you wont have a face."

she used her hand to shut her lips together but then started laughing even though her mouth was still closed. shes so weird sometimes, actually no. all the time.

i met ireh on the first day of school, shes actually two years above me so we dont talk that much but on the first day of school she gave me a tour and ever since then we have been friends. her real name is cho seoyoung but everyone calls her ireh, its the same with dosie and choerry.

dosies real name is jang eunseong and shes actually wonyoungs older sister, hence why everyone knows her. choerrys actual real name is yerim but she got the name choerry because she hates cherrys and would always talk about how bad they taste.

anyways i hope ireh didnt hear mine and danielles conversation. i dont want her telling everyone that im now 'dating' danielle.

"anyways, who were you calling an idiot?"

"none of your business, and wheres dosie? didnt you say you would ask her out?"

"yeah but shes too busy.."