Chapter 6 -I'm Going To Be What?

(Danielles pov)

we sat down on our table and started talking about after school, since i finally get to eat my pork today. and there's going to be NO interruptions, NO cancelling, and definitely NO haerin.

ive had enough of that girl. and so with hyein. if she comes up to us one more time i will start a riot.

"dani, you excited for your food today?"

"of course. i came to a party just for my pork."

they both laughed and i started stuffing rice into my mouth while scrolling on my phone, i heard a voice shout,

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!"

all three of us got up. what the hell happened?

"what happened?"

"no clue, lets go and see."

we went to see what happened and is that, haerin and choerry?! what the hell, are they fighting? hyein was nowhere to be found and sunghoon was also there with a smirk on his face.

everyone was staring at them and so was we, they aren't dating are they? im assuming choerry slapped haerin since haerins cheek was red and she looked bored. does this always happen to her..

"i don't get what i did choerry."

"YOU MADE SUNGHOON BREAK UP WITH ME!"

choerry was about to cry and haerin had a confused look on her face. choerry is- well WAS dating sunghoon. but any relationship with him doesn't last more then a week.

"what? no i didn't. he told me that he wants to break up with you and leave you for wonyoung."

"SUNGHOON! IS THAT TRUE?!"

there is no way wonyoung would date sunghoon. she doesn't want a boyfriend. theres no point, plus choerry is really pretty too. id be happy if i was her boyfriend.

"guess i got caught. choerry you're not that pretty. sorry not sorry,"

sunghoon walked away and everyone started to gasp. choerry also ran out of the cafeteria crying and we all watched.

"that was weird."

"very. also doesn't dani need to go back for her rice? what if someone took it, everyone always orders the rice and when you finally get your turn to order theres none left. and dani was the first one to order.

MINJIS RIGHT! MY RICE!

i sprinted back to our table only to find out its disappeared. they even took the bowl too! ugh, i was so hungry too. I WILL FIND OUT WHO TOOK MY RICE!

"well, her rice is gone."

"they even took the bowl. and the spoon."

"YOU THINK I DIDNT KNOW?!!"

i quickly closed my mouth as everyone turned their heads towards me. the whole room stayed silent until they all started talking again.

i sat down and put my head down on the table, things couldn't get worse right now..

(Haerins pov)

sunghoon is going after wonyoung now apparently, as if he has a chance. where is hyein anyway, i was about to walk out and into the basketball pitch when i heard someone scream.

thats sounds alot like danielle, what the fuck happened to her,

"YOU THINK I DIDNT KNOW?!!"

why is she so loud for. i sighed but then i saw hyein running up to me out of breath.