Eight

Ryder's photo at the side

************************************************

⚽️Elvis' POV

I woke up and it felt like Thor was hitting me with his hammer. I groaned and go up. I noticed that I was wearing party's clothes so I just ignored it.

I went to the living room where Ryder and Dylan were watching a football match on its highest volume due to which my headache became more painful and I groaned which caused no results from them.

Me,Dylan and Ryder lived together in our 3 bhk apartment. I know its illegal but Ryder is a year older than us -he didn't fail, he just started his freshmen year after a year's break-so he's eighteen and is soon going to be nineteen.

I grabbed a glass of water and headache pills and swallowed it down. I sat on me of the chairs and put my head in my hand, trying to remember last nights events but all I remember is that I sort of saved Anna from a drunk person and then suddenly I was in a car and fell asleep. I groaned. Once again.

I went out to the boys and sat down on the couch, I grabbed the remote and shut the volume down which earned me two,"Hey!!"

"Do you guys know what happened last night?" I asked them in a flat voice.

Dylan shook his head but I saw something in Ryder's eyes but it was gone as soon as it came. I squinted my eyes at him. He sighed.

"Anna drove you to the apartment and asked me to help you carry up because you were heavy."

All I could say was,"oh." And walked away. I went to my room and asked some friends if they had Anna's number but none had, then I called Peter asking for her number but he wouldn't give me. I tried to blackmail him but he still wouldn't give me, saying that if i had something to say then he would tell her. Stubborn boy.

Then there was only one way to get her number.
I called the registry office and asked for Anna Hunters number and they emailed me.
I opened my email and checked. Holy shit.

There were total fifty-eight Anna Hunters in Florida. You've got to be kidding me.

I went to the washroom, brushed my teeth and took a cold shower. I got out and went down but no one was there so I went straight to the kitchen and ate some cereals.

I went to my room and dug my phone out.

⚽️Anna's POV.

I woke up with light in my eyes. Ugh how can I forget to close the curtains.

I reluctantly got up and went straight to the bathroom. I took a warm shower and shampooed me hair and then conditioned it. I brushed my teeth and went back to my room. I picked out a pair of 3/4 denim shorts and a white off-shoulder sweater which had Mickey Mouse i on it. I side-braided my hair not caring to look in the mirror I went down.

I saw Rebecca groaning in the kitchen with her head in her hands. Hangover.

I made coffee and gave her an aspirin. She looked up at me. Woah... She looked awful. Her hair is everywhere, not caring of gravity and her eyes were puffy.

I just gave her a smile, not caring how she looked because in the end she is still my sister who used to do my hair and get me to watch makeup tutorials with her when we were twelve years old.

I finished eating my breakfast and there was no word from Rebecca, not that I expected a 'thank you' I was exiting the kitchen when I heard her murmur something like "thank you" and I turned toward her in surprise, her head was still low but she gave me a side glam and I slowly nodded heading back up.

I opened my laptop and scrolled through my Tumblr and Twitter. I took my phone and started watching vine videos. I was watching one of Nash Grier's video when I was cut off my a phone call. I looked at the id. It was unknown. I picked up.

(A- Anna, E- Elvis )

A- hello?
E- hello. Is this Anna Hunter?

It sounded familiar but I couldn't place my finger on it.

A- yes and who are you?
E- do you study in St. Claire's high school?"

Now I was scared.

A- yes and who are you?
E- ohh thank god... Hey, I'm Elvis.

What?

A- what? Elvis? How did you get my number ?
E- I have my ways.
A- why are you calling me?
E- I just called you to say thank you for yesterday, driving me home.
A- yeah no problem. And again how did you get my number?

He sighed.

E- umm... I called the registry office?

It more sounded like a question.

A- you know that's just creepy. Hey? There are so many Anna Hunter how did you know this ones mine?
E- there are total fifty-eight Anna hunter in Florida and you are number fifty. I've been doing this since the past hour.

I laughed and laughed and laughed. I couldn't control my self and now I was at that point where there is no voice coming and you just start giving yourself high-five's all over you body and treats streaming down my face.

E- hello? You dead?
A- you.. Called... fifty.... people?
I manage to coke out between my laugh.

E- yeah...

I laughed again.

A- okay.. Anyways I gotta go bye.
E- hey! I wanted to ask something.
A- yeah?
E-what happened last night?

This was not the question I wanted him to ask.

A- ugh... You don't remember?
E- that's why I'm asking.
A- right. Umm. I saw you flirting with a girl and she slapped you and then you were laying on the floor.

I lied. I cannot tell him the truth.

E- really? But I remember saving you from someone.

Oh shit.

A- what? No. It was just a drunk guy who asked me to dance and you came in between taking him with you.

I don't know what I'm saying but there's no way I can tell him the truth.

E- ohh ok.
A- ok bye.

I didn't wait for humans just hung up.

I sighed and suddenly the face of the demon appeared .

**************************************************************