Second Chapter

Elvis' photo at the side

************************************
⚽️Elvis PoV.

I rang the doorbell of the girl with whom I was with a date on.

What's her name?? Rebella.... Nah that's not her name.

Riley? Oh no that's definitely not.

Rebecca? Oh yah that's it. Her name is Rebecca.

Well she has amazing boobs and was behind me from sophomore year. Well I can't blame her

The door swung open, and there stood a brunette girl with sparkling blue eyes wearing a tank top and shorts with cupcakes on it. Cute. She looked beautiful just in plain clothes.... Oh fuck I sound like a chick

But the girl I was with a date on was a blonde. And should be in some slutty dress.

She was staring at me. Obviously eye raping me. Women can't resist me.

"Are you done eye-raping me?" I asked with a smirk and her blue eyes widened that she'd been caught and a cute blush crept on her cheeks.

"Uhh yes. I mean no. NO! I wasn't eye-raping you" she said stammering, obviously lying.

"Accept it. Well I'm getting late so could call Rebecca?" I asked with a little arrogance.

She stepped aside,"call her yourself"

"Why don't you call her?" I asked a little irritated 'cause I was getting late and I really wanted to fuck that chick.

"I have better things to do" she said as she went to the table and took the keys. I was about to say something when I heard a high pitch voice

"Hey Elvis" I turned around and say a blonde girl with a black slutty dress and her face caked with stupid makeup and six inch heels.

How do they walk on that thing??

"Hey Rebecca" I greeted her with my husky and deep voice to which she smile flirtingly.

Then she turned around and looked at that girl who was going out of the house.

"Anna, where are you going?" She asked that girl 'Anna' with a little rude voice.

"Going to meet Peter at Mc'Donalds" she answered and was about to step out when Rebecca snorted

"Seriously? You're going to meet him at Mc'Donalds?" She said in a incredulous voice.

Well now I felt like punching this lady 'cause no one can insult Mc'Donalds.

"Yeah. Got a problem? 'Cause I like Mc'Donalds more than some shit fancy restaurants where people brag about themselves." She answered and got out of the house.

I looked at her in amazement because she's the first girl I've ever seen who likes Mc'Donalds more than some stupid fancy restaurants.

I already like that girl.....

"Leave her. Let's go...." Rebecca said to me while blinking her eyelashes and and clung to my arm.

Which I seriously don't like but said nothing because I know next day I won't remember her name.

"Yeah let's go. I'll give you the ride of your life " I said with a smirk at which she giggled.

"I'd love to! Let's see what you got big guy" she said flirting with me.

"Ohh don't worry you'll have an immense pleasure" I told her.

We got to the restaurant and walked inside where a boring song was being played I couldn't help but think of 'Anna'. So I asked Rebecca.

"Hey sweetheart, who was that girl at your house?" I asked using a pet name which worked cause she looked happy.

"Ohh she's my twin sister" she said.

Seriously? because they don't look alike.

"Ohh I've never seen her before." I stated trying to ask more about her.

She rolled her eyes, "she's a stupid nerd who only loves two things, reading and football. She's just stupid like which girl plays football and reads books of monster and some creepy things. Ewww...."

She plays football? Wow... She's really one of a kind. I was seriously surprised that I'd never seen her before.

"She plays football?" I Asked her

"Yeah. She's a quarterback in our women football team of school" she said in a bored tone and frowning.

Quarterback?!!!!!!!

Fuck this girl sounds amazing.

"Well anyways why are we talking about that cheap whore? I really can't imagine what will we be doing tonight." She said In a high pitched voice and bend a little trying to show her boobs. Which irritated me.

I got up from the table and she looked at me confused

"I have to go I've got some work to do" I said I a hurried voice.

"Oh come on... U know how much I want you" she said

"No I'm sorry I really need to go" I told her a little irritated.

"Are we going to continue this?" She asked batting her eyelashes and trying to convince me.

"Okay" I said and hurried out of the restaurant.

I got in my car and called Dylan my best friend. We'd been best friends from elementary school. He's more sex-addict than me. No one can separate us. I have one more best friend, Ryder. He's a silent one. He always talks about sense and is still amazing he's not as bad as me and Dylan but still he is. He's more of a commitment type.

Dylan picked up on the second ring.

"Hey what's up?" He said.

"Hi. Uhh.... I wanted to ask a favour?" I asked a little awkwardly.

"What is it?" He asked simply.

"Can you find a information about Anna Hunter?" I asked him

The line was silent.

"Oh that chick. Who plays football?" He asked remembering.

Heck was I only the one who doesn't know about her?

"Yeah can you take some information About her?"

"Yeah sure."

"Okay thanks bye." then I hung up and went straight to my house.

I went to my room, changed my clothes and went to sleep thinking about Anna.

********************************

Don't forget to like, vote and share.