Seven

*****************************************************
⚽️Elvis' POV.

Anna took my hand,"Come on, we've to get out of here." She Said and we ran out of the school.

What the hell was happening?

"What's happening? Who was he?" I asked Anna as we got in my car.

"I'll explain later. come on get, get inside." She said in a hurry while putting her hand into my pocket taking the the car key out and unlocking the car. I couldn't quite catch up the thing that were happening.

I opened the the passenger side door- knowing that I can't drive since I was a bit tipsy- I sat in side my car and buckled my seatbelt, ungracefully I might add. Anna revived the engine and started exiting the school.

As soon as we were out of school, she parked the car on the side and looked around checking if someone was there and turned back to me.

"You didn't have to do that." She snapped at me and my eyes widened a little, I looked at her in confusion.

"What?" I asked.

"You know going all superman and saving me." She said waving her hands in the air angrily.

"What? Shouldn't this be where you thank me and hug me for saving you?" I asked looking at her like she'd grown another head.

"Thank you? THANK YOU??! Are you fucking out of you mind? He would've killed you." She looked at me like she wanted to rip me in pieces and feed them to a cannibal.

I stared back at her, tilting my head,"I don't care." I said and slurred in the end with a hiccup.

She looked at me wide eyes,"are you drunk?"

"Maybe." I said and smiled sheepishly.

"Ohh god. You are so stupid." She muttered under her breath and started the car with force which made my head bang at the window and made and 'oomph' sound.

"Geez, slow down a bit. I got hurt." I said holding my head. I'm sure there would be a bump tomorrow.

She muttered under her breath which was some like 'serves you right' but I couldn't quite catch up so I ignored it.

I rested my head on the window, when she asked,"where do you live?" And I told her.

I didn't know when I fell asleep.

Anna's POV.

I drove to his house. I can't believe he was drunk all this time, he won't even remember what happened.

When I got to his hou- oh no I mean apartment. I know surprising. I looked to the passengers seat and found him asleep.

Great. Does he expect me to carry him?

I got out of the car and left him there. I walked through the lobby and inside the elevator. I pressed his floor number. With a ding the lift opened and I walked to his flat. I ringed the bell and Ryder opened the door. I looked at him in surprise.

"Ummm... Hey, does Elvis live here?" I asked wryly.

"Yeah."

"Umm.. He's in the car passed out. can you help me get him?"

"Yeah sure." He looked at me with a what's-he-doing-with-you look.

"Umm... well when I was coming back from the washroom I saw him drunk and he couldn't even walk so I brought him here." I lied.

He just replied with a,"oh." And we went down, and carried Elvis up. He was very heavy but I couldn't feel anything because you know Ryder was only carrying him. We settled him and I bid my goodbye. I was entering the elevator when Ryder called me.

"Yeah?"

"Umm.. How are you going?" He asked me.

"I'll just walk." I said because I went to the dance with Ryder.

"Wait I'll drop you." He offered.

"That'd be good."

He walked out with his jacket and we walked to his car and I buckled myself in. We drove in silence-awkward silence- until he decided to break it.

"So are you coming to the football match this spring break?"

"Of course. Even I have a match."

"Great."

This spring break the boys team have a match with Renesse high with is on the other side of the town so our school has booked a hotel for us so that the players won't get too tired by traveling. Then two days later we have a match with their schools' girls.

I didn't realise that we were already in my driveway until Ryder cleared his throat.

"Ohh sorry, I was just thinking something and I didn't real-" Ryder interrupted my rant by a chuckle.

"Yeah, I understand." he said reassuringly.

"Okay. thank you, bye. see you at the camp."

"Yeah, see you at the camp." with that I entered the house and walked straight to my room even though I knew that Rebecca was already home but i was happy right now and I didn't want her to ruin it.

I walked in my bathroom, got out of my dress and took a shower. I wore my silk shorts and a tank top, I crawled on my bed and was suddenly asleep thinking about my spring break.

I'd make it memorable.

****************************************************