Fourth Chapter.

Peter's photo at the side.

**********************************************

⚽️Anna's POV

After an hour I walked towards our locker room with a proud smile on my face and a layer of sweat covering my skin.

Didn't you guess already?

We WON!!!

I stepped into the shower.

Well the game was amazing.
The last goal was from me and their faces were priceless, especially Elvis Mathews since through out the game he was smirking at me and trying to make me fall which worked because I fell at least ten times.

What was that guy's problem?

I stepped out of the shower and walked through the hallways. Peter came to me with a proud smile and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

At least someone was happy on my win.

"Hey congratulations!!" He greeted me and I beamed at him.

"Thanks. Even you weren't that bad"

"You know we didn't win because I had a sprain in my right leg?"

"Right" I snorted and kicked his right leg hard and he didn't even made an 'oomph' sound so I looked at him with a raised eyebrow which made him look at me in confusion.

"What? You were hurt right?" Asked him accusingly. When he Realised what I was talking about his eyes widened in fear.

He suddenly clutched his left leg at started saying curses at me.

"You were hurt in the right leg." I stated and rolled my eyes. I walked past him.

"Hey, sorry!" He called after me and I turned around to face him.

"Don't worry I'm used to your acts" I shouted back.

"Right. So are we watching the match at your house?" He asked me.

With a yes I walked towards me car which I had got back this morning and hopped into it.

Me and Peter always watch football match together at each other's place with some of his friends. I generally talk to Peter, Dylan and Joe. Dylan is the most funny guy I've ever met and always screams at screens with me during matches whereas Joe is the smart one, always talking sensible things and is a good listener and an advisor.

I parked in front of my house, strolled towards me door and opened it. I was greeted by silence. Rebecca always stays out after school with some of her friends; painting nails, shopping and going to beauty parlour.

I went to my room and changed into shorts and a tank top and went downstairs to the kitchen to eat something and waited for everyone to come.

I switched on the TV, when my front door opened and Peter, Dylan, Joe, Cameron, Kyle and
Elvis came in.
Something felt weird.

Elvis?
My eyes widened.

ELVIS??!!!

WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?

I've never even talked to him properly and he's already in my house.

To say I was surprised was an understatement. I gave Peter a look that said 'what the hell!' While he just shrugged and smirked. Moron.

"What the hell is he doing here?" I asked accusingly to Peter, pointing at Elvis.

Instead of Peter, Dylan said,"he asked whether he could join us so we agreed"

"And why's that?" I asked not meaning to be so harsh but I couldn't help it.

"Because I'm so amazing." Elvis answered with slight arrogance which irritated me.

I was about to tell him to get out of the house when Peter beat me to it.

"Oh come on Anna, he won't do anything. All he wanted to do was watch the match with us and if you don't sit now then we'll miss the match."
I sighed in defeat.

Dylan, Cameron, Kyle and Joe went to sit and out of the corner of my eyes I saw Elvis smirking.

I went to sit on the couch beside Peter. Elvis came and sat beside me, I was about tell him to sit somewhere else when Joe turned shushed us and match started.

During the first half of the game I saw Elvis sneaking glances at me when me and Dylan used to shout at the screen and throw popcorn sat the screen.

When the first half was over, I went inside to bring some more popcorn. I returned back to the living room with four bowls of popcorn and two Pepsi bottles in hand.

I sat on the couch when the door suddenly opened and Rebecca stepped inside.

"Hi" she said in a bored voice and didn't even look at us. As she was going inside the kitchen something caught her eyes, she turned to look at us and her eyes landed on Elvis.

She smiled at him In a flirting way. She kept her eyes on Elvis at walked towards where we were sitting.

"Hey Elvis. What are you guys doing?" She asked us but in a way it felt as if she was asking only Elvis.

It bothered me not because she was talking to Elvis but because she just ignored the rest of us.

"We're watching match and you can go inside because we know that you won't sit here." Kyle said is a bored tone and Camron gave her a we-don't-want-you-here look.

Rebecca raised a perfect eyebrow at him and rested her hand on her hip in a seductive manner which wasn't at all seductive,"Why wouldn't I?"

"You would?" I asked, shock clearly written on my face.

"Of course I would. Now come on make space for me." She mostly said to Elvis and He stared at her and shifted a little to give her enough room to sit. Well Rebecca had other ideas and sat on his lap and we all rolled out eyes at her, including Elvis.

The game started and me and Dylan started shouting at the screen and Rebecca was busy trying to straddle Elvis by sitting on his lap. To say that Elvis was least interested was an understatement.

When the player missed a goal, me, Kyle and Dylan screamed so loudly that I was surprised that our neighbours didn't call the police yet.

"Geez guys, why are u shouting so loudly? You're disturbing us." Rebecca said angrily referring to her and Elvis.

"If we're disturbing you that why don't you guys go inside?" Cameron stated sternly.

"No. You guys aren't disturbing us. We're fine. Let's just watch the match." Elvis said trying to push Rebecca away but she was still in her place, glaring at Cameron.

"Could you sit over there?" Elvis asked Rebecca pointing towards a couch that was only for one person.

And I was getting annoyed because I couldn't watch the match because of these two people.

"Get that? He's not interested in you Rebecca so please shut the fuck up and let us watch the match." I told her in a don't-mess-with-me-right-now tone but she didn't get it.

"You're just jealous." She said in a proud and arrogant voice which annoyed me even more.

"Can't be jealous of something that does not exist." I snorted and smirked, turned towards the television. I got a small glimpse of her red face which I ignored throughout the game and Peter latter my back proudly.

********************************************

Don't forget to like, vote and share.