First chapter

Hey guys!! This is the first chapter of my first book. Hope you enjoy it. Sorry if there is any mistake.

***********************

⚽️Anna Hunter PoV.

"Are you coming or not" I shouted, getting out of my house.

"Geez. Wait a minute, my hair isn't looking good. Like seriously, I forgot to put my hairspray and all of my hair is flying. Uggghh!!" My twin sister, Rebecca replied with a frown on her face.

Rebecca is the school's most popular girl and a queen-bee and my sister. She has the perfect blonde hair curled perfectly, inherited from my mother and a perfect body cover with only a crop top with is doing no job to cover her extra large boobs and a very short skirt showing her shiny legs.

And me? Hahahahaha good question. Well I am a typical nerd who wears sweaters, band t-shirts and sweatpants. I am nothing like my sister. I have brown hair, inherited from my father and there is only two thing I do, read books and play football.

Surprising? I know like which nerd plays football? Well I do. And one more surprising thing is that I am a quarterback in women football team in our school and no one gives a crap about me. Well not like I'm complaining and I actually don't like attention, once was enough.

"Rebecca we are going to school not to a fashion show" I told her with an emotionless face.

"I like looking good and it's none of your business. You're just jealous that you can't look as gorgeous as me" she replied arrogantly.

I rolled my eyes and snorted,"yeah right, which tons of makeup I don't wanna look gorgeous."

"Let's just go. Elvis would be waiting for me." She replied dreamily.

Elvis is school's bad boy, player and sex-addict. He has slept with our whole senior and junior year. He's the Quarterback of boys football team. Well I'll give him that he's sexy with a yummy body but I have him with a passion 'cause he is the most arrogant, rude and egoistic human on this whole world.

"More like waiting for your boobs." I muttered under my breath and thank god she didn't listen.

We got inside her car 'cause my car broke when I was coming from practice yesterday. Both my parents were lawyers so we can afford cars and a two-story house.

reached school in ten minutes and Rebecca got out from her car and walked towards her minions, flipping her hair and swaying her hips. I got out and walked straight towards my locker and was greeted by my best and only friend, Peter.

Peter and I are best friends since we were in diapers. His and my family are great friends. He was always there for me when I needed my and I was always there for him when he needed me. We were together through thick and thin. He is also in the boys football team.

"Hey Anna!!" He greeted excitedly.

"Hey Peter" I smiled at him and hugged him.

"So how you doing?" He asked as I opened my locker.

"Came school with Rebecca. How do you think I'm doing?" I asked him as I took my books out.

"Terrible!" He said with a grim. And we laughed and went to our first period.

The last bell rang and I went out of the class towards the ground for my football practice.

When practice was over, I went home with Peter because he also had his football practice and went home. We decided to meet at 7'o clock at Mc'donalds.

As I stepped in my house and it was silent which I was familiar with because our parents weren't really at home. I sat on my couch and watched movies.

In the middle of the movie, Rebecca came out of her room in a black lace dress which showed her boobs and legs. It was just below her ass and her hair straightened and her face caked with make up and 6-inch long silver heels.

Obviously going to date!

"Who is it?" I asked.

"The Elvis Mathews" she stated proudly. I chocked on my own saliva.

But anyways replied," okay... Be careful"

She snorted and said," Not everyone is like you" that set my blood on fire.

I just glared at her and the doorbell rang.

"Oh it must be Elvis. Open the door because I want to get my purse" she said hurriedly and didn't even say please but I just ignored it and opened the door.

There stood Elvis Mathews.

***************************

Don't forget to like, vote and share.