// Don't Hang Up On Me, Please //

Start from the beginning

"I mean, Sometimes I count myself a pretty boy." An unexpected voice comes from the couch, behind me, making a slight part of myself freeze.

"Talking to the cat, pretty boy." My eyes switch their attention from the tom cat and to Tim, his face an emotion that would make a simple school girl blush.

"Oh, to bad for me." He frowns.

"Also, Y/n, After I make lunch I have to head out on a...side mission. Smiles is hanging around, for unnecessary reasons and he wants me to check it out." Tim suddenly states, pushing himself off of the couch with a grunt.

I stand back up aswell, "Who's 'Smiles'?"

"Jeffrey, Jeff the killer." The name makes me cold, memories flood back to me.

"Ah." I nod, scratching my arm.

"So, you going as Masky? Haven't seen him in awhile, first impression made him seem like a romantic kinda guy." I smirk, following Tim out of the living room and into the kitchen.

"I don't like you seeing...it." Tim mutters, leaning against the kitchen counter as his eyes evert mine.

"Why? Because he's such a Yandere?" I tilt my head, reminiscing over the last interaction I was so lucky to have with the alter named "Masky".

"What ever the fuck that means, yeah, probably." Tim scoffs, turning to look through the kitchen cupboards for utensils he'll need for making lunch.

I don't say anything, instead I just lean up against the kitchen counter on the opposite side of the kitchen from Tim.

He's quite a handsome fellow, someone you can grow old with, I suppose.

"So, what'd ya want for lunch?" The brunette turns sideways to ask me, his eyes a dark brown, attention all on me.

And I like it.

...

1 : 23 pm

...

I breathe in, and out.

Nothing is here, the shadows cant get me.

I am fine; I tell myself as I turn the corner towards Brians room. I squeeze my hands into fists, eyeing the shadows in the corner of my eyes.

Turning to face the the door, I twist the metal handle and enter the dark and clean room of my lover. My eyes scan the light grey walls, the odd objects, taking in my surroundings.

For some reason, my eyes are pulled to the closet. I feel curiosity urge at me, forcing me to walk up to the old wooden door on the side of the bed.

I would suspect for this to be locked, for how many times Brian has told me not to go in it.

Maybe he trusts me.

Hoodie, Kate and Toby left earlier this morning while Tim left about an hour ago, locking me inside this old cabin. It's like being trapped inside my own head, even though it's so quiet and small, it rips at me and the silence is so loud.

Quietly I flip the light switch up, to see clothes hung sorted by color held up by hangers. I stand straight, searching for anything out of place.

An old box, labeled; Marble Hornets catches my eyes. A memory sparks inside me, of logging onto my mothers old dusty computer on an early morning in the summer to scroll on late 2000's Youtube.

I squint my eyes, a flash of a White Mask and Yellow Hoodie strike my mind. "Wasn't...the main character named Jay? The guy...with glasses, Alex?" I recall Tim and Brian mentioning both of these names, could be a coincidence?