So what if I'm into it.

Brian's lips come crashing to mine, as if he's starved for me. My arms hang over his shoulders, his on my hips.

We are together, we are one.

I am taken back when I feel his hands cup my behind and him use his knee to pick me up, forcing me to instinctively wrap my legs around his waist.

His saliva becomes mine, his taste is home.

We bounce as Brian is quick to stash me as his own upstairs, the closer we get to the bedroom, the rougher the make out sesh becomes.

A loud ringing noise shoots throughout the house, He must've kicked the door open. I breathe out, melting away from Brian's touch as he gently kneels onto his bed to lay me down into the sheets, to prepare me and ourselves.

But, he is quick to remove his tight shirt, to let my cold/warm hands run against his hard chest and warm flesh.

We feel eachother for a couple mintues, savoring every giggle, every huff of air, every brush of our finger tips.

"You sure you wanna do this?" Brian breaths out, parting our kiss. I open my eyes, to stare up at him.

I look at his beutiftull imperfections, his beaming eyes, his loveable lips.

.................................................................................

There will be two parts in this chapter, a male and fem version, scroll down to find your preference. If you identify other than male or female, select one or read both, it's your story.

This isn't just a sex chapter, for fun and games, it is to show the relationship between Y/n (YOU) and Brian...and for some pleasurable moments lol

.......................................................................

[ FEM VERSION ]
_________

"Ofcourse." I whisper, holding his face in my palms. He looks down on me, taking me in a like a work of freshly painted art.

He quickly pulls away, and walks away towards his clothes drawer. I roll over to lay on my side, watching Brian pull out something out of his dresser of the top wooden drawer.

"Protection first!" Brian smiles, turning to me to show me the golden square shaped Plastic in-between his index finger and middle finger.

"Yeah man, fuck those kids." I giggle, watching Brian with soft eyes. After awhile, a woman learns what looks to give, she learns how to please.

Brian pauses, keeping his eyes on me, and proceeds to grow pink.

"Uh, yeah..I, uh..just.." Brian nods towards the condom, making me smile at his stutters.

I sit up on the bed and turn to face the wall, my eyes away from him. "Do what you need, hun." I call out, focusing on the far grey wall. My hands find their ways to my top, and proceed to remove the clothing that shields my breasts.

I can feel Brian's hard gaze on my bare back, eager for more.

I move my legs ahead myself, and remove my bottoms, keeping my underwear on. I struggle to balance myself, but toss my clothes off the side of the king sized bed.