Chargebolt & the Last Wish

Start from the beginning

"Come on bro, it's not manly to ignore your fans like that!" Kirishima tells his bro. Kaminari just shrugs.

"Guy looks kinda creepy, if you ask me," Kaminari responds.

"There's the famous hat, the feather, and of course, the boots. My compliments to your cobbler. Hehehe..." the wolf laughed creepily.

"Told ya! Creepy!" Uraraka exclaims as Deku laughs at her antics.

"Sounds like a stalker if you ask me," Shoji says, with Kaminari shuddering at the idea of creeps following him everywhere & him not even knowing.

"Not even I want a stalker," M*neta says.

"You are the stalker," Jirou says, with M*neta being offended.

"Am not!" M*neta shoots back weakly.

Kaminari clears his throat. "Thanks. Uhh, good to meet you too." Kaminari doesn't sound genuine & scoots his stool a little farther away from the giant wolf in red.

"Hey, I don't do this often, but can I get your autograph? I've been following you for a long time," The wolf asks as he pulls out a wanted poster with Kaminari's picture on it. The poster claims "Wanted Dead or Alive"

"I don't think he's a fan..." Sero says as everyone looks at the bounty.

The wolf taps his finger over the word DEAD. "Sign right here..."

"Definitely not a fan..." Iida gulps.

"Hehehe. Chargebolt laughs in the face of death." Kaminari chuckles. He suddenly tenses & turns to the wolf with a serious look on his face. "Bounty Hunter."

"Yeah, that makes sense," Deku says as Kirishima pumps his fist.

"Time for some action!" The manliest man emotes.

"So I've heard," the wolf replies, taking off his hood, revealing a faint red stain around his eyes.

"Wait wait wait! Is that Stain?" Todoroki asks.

"Yep! How'd you guess?" H asks.

"The voice, the creepy mannerisms, and now the eyes & faint red around them looks like his mask," Todoroki explains his conclusion.

"S-stain is out to kill Kaminari?" Momo stutters as everyone quickly realizes the gravity of the situation.

Iida walks up to Kaminari & places his hand on his shoulder.

"Kick. His. Ass." Iida tells Kaminari with the most seriousness the class had ever heard. Kaminari shakes his head, a little bit of fear in him.

"Y-you got it, class rep!"

Kaminari stands up. "You will find your reward does not come easily. This I tell you," Kaminari states with ferocity as he places his hand near his sword.

"Everyone thinks they'll be the one to beat me..." Stain grabs a mug from over the counter & downs another drink. "But no one's escaped me yet."

"We'll I'm sure Kami-Bro will be the first!" Kirishima state's confidently.

Kaminari sighs & cracks his shoulders. "Alright, let's get this over with..."

"It's not a good sign that Kaminari sounds so nonchalant," Jirou states.

"Fear me!" Kaminari exclaims, drawing his sword & pointing it right in Stain's face. "If you da-" the sword is knocked out of his hands, being flown into a barrel & finding itself stuck.