Prologue

(A/N) Just like what @ISeeNow809 said, "I must make that milf grimussy be breedable" and I am all for it here.

Remnant

1 day after the 'Fall of Beacon' failed.

Ruby: Great job team! We finished the Grimm that was left in Vale and surrounding the wall!

Yang: That was easy if you ask me.

Weiss: But what about Cinder, and her group?

Blake: Last I saw them; they were retreating but I don't know where.

Yang: Well then, next time we'll be ready!

As she said that they all felt a chill run up their spines, with feelings of dreed and despair washing over them.

Ruby: W-what's h-happening...

Team RWBY look around to see what was happening, to only turn around to see a pale woman, with red eyes and black veins behind them.

Salem: You kids have messed with my plans, for too long.

Weiss: W-we need to leave...

Ruby: But...

Weiss: NOW!

As she said that a horde of Grimm appeared around them.

Yang: Not good!

Salem: It's time to get rid of you 4, before you cause more of a mess.

Salem proceeds to raise her hand to kill them with an energy beam, but as she was ready to fire a massive portal appeared underneath their feet.

Salem: What is happening!?

Everyone was slowly being sucked into the portal, while the Grimm around them started to slowly vanish.

Ruby: Yang! I'm scared!

Yang: Why are you doing this! *Pointing to Salem*

Salem: This isn't me!

With that last sentence, all of them fully got sucked into the portal.

Kent, Washington.

We go to Nikolai James who's sitting in his bedroom strumming his electric guitar.

0:00-0:06

Nikolai: There we go.

As Nikolai continues to play his guitar, his house started to shake with the lights flickering on and off.

Nikolai: What the hell is happening!?

Nikolai goes to his desk and take cover underneath.

Nikolai: This ain't normal! Washington barley has earthquakes!?

As the earthquake stops, Nikolai walks out to the living room to see nothing wrong.

Nikolai: What the? Nothing even shifted... 

Nikolai then searches the house to see if anything happened inside.

As he said that let's cut to RWBY and Salem.