Sam Gilroy

"Okay, then make some preparations in advance. When you go to meet him, pick an appropriate place." Alex said as he looked at Brian. And brian nodded back as he understood the meaning behind Alex's words.

"But before that... let's see if there are any other clues from our friend Leo."

Alex pushed the door and turned off the switch. He then removed the cloth that blocked Leo's mouth.

Leo tensed and twitched crazily, and it took a while to stop, panting heavily.

"Kill...kill me...immediately..." He pleaded.

"It depends on whether you have any useful information,"

Alex replied with a playful smile.

"You...kill me, and I...will...tell you something important," Leo said as he struggled to speak.

"Have you gone mad from the electric shock?"

"If I kill you, how can I get information from you? I can't communicate with dead people," Alex looked at Leo like a fool.

"You... swear! Swear to God!" Leo's mind was muddled, and he barely thought of a solution.

"Well, I swear to God. I will kill you immediately after you give me information." Alex said.

"Tomorrow, tomorrow night... is the auction."

Leo said, his head still dizzy from the electric shock.

"We sent the girls yesterday. According to the usual practice, the auction will be carried out tomorrow...."

"Is that all?" Alex asked.

"Yes... This is really all I can think of. You promised me you would kill me. Go ahead, do it." Leo became excited.

"I am pleased to inform you of two things, my friend."

Alex crushed Mark's thigh, causing him pain. He could not help but open his mouth to scream, but Alex quickly stuffed the dirty cloth back into it.

"Firstly, Fuck you!"

"Secondly, God will punish me if I let you die so easily. So nope, it ain't happening..."

Alex whispered in the ear of Leo, who was struggling in despair. Turning on the electric chair switch, Alex locked the door.

The current is controlled by Brian between 10 and 15 mA. This level can fully stimulate the pain without being too dangerous to kill people at once.

It can make Leo Maxwell, a guy full of crimes, suffer extreme torture and die a slow, excruciating death. Of course, many punishments are more torturous than this. But they don't have a little time to try them out now.

"Let's go back and rest first. Pick a place to contact your friend to meet tomorrow morning. There is no need to do it in this state."

Alex told Brian while rubbing the corners of his eyes. They could have acted today itself, but they, too, need to rest. They have to be in their prime tomorrow.

"Okay." Brian nodded.

Although anger made him sober, as an elderly man, his body could not withstand such consumption, and reason told him that it was time for him to rest and sort out his state.

"I will let you know when my friend replies back."

"Well, okay. After we rescue your daughter, we will initiate my plan. The world needs to see this. Such a piece of art needs to be recognized. "

Alex said as he took out a USB from his pocket. He has edited and perfected most of his artwork. Tomorrow's action will be the cherry on top of it.

"....." Bryan was taken aback for a moment, then returned to his senses.