The Hit List

[ Outside Leo Maxwell's Office ]

Dozens of armed gangsters stood in anticipation outside Leos's office door. They have rushed here from all over the facility after hearing the gun shoots.

A few muscular ones are trying to break down the large steel door that led to Leo's office. But their efforts are in vain as the solid steel door stands in their wake like an unmovable mountain.

It had already been fifteen minutes since the shoots had been fired. They all are sweating as they know they will be left as nothing but rotting corpses on the seabed if anything happens to Leo Maxwell.

Leo is from an influential family in France. More specifically, a family with hundreds of years of experience in the crime field. Leo is the only heir of the family. And if anything had happened to him, all of them would have been fucked.

Usually, Leo doesn't come to such a run-down place. His assistant, crooked Henry, is the one who deals with all the aspects of the business. Leo only does come here once a month. It becomes saying that it is a routine inspection. But everyone knows why he is here.

He only appears if any of the captured girls have caught his interest. If so, then he will play with her all day. The screams from his rooms were heard across the entire facility.

Even today, he had played with a girl they had caught a few days back. Her name is Amanda. She had been captured along with her friend. One named Kimberly Mills.

Kimberley is a natural beauty. As such, she escaped Leo's clutches as Leo's boss decided to auction her in the upcoming auction. If Leo's boss, the mysterious person, hadn't taken such a stand, then the person in place of Amanda would have been her.

••••

[ Back to the present ]

Dozens of armed gangsters stood in anticipation outside Leos's office door. The muscular men have stopped their onslaught. They are tried as hell, and some have even dislocated their shoulders due to the repeated ramming.

But as they were waiting in frustration, the mighty steel door suddenly opened. All of them froze for a second. But then, coming to their senses, they rushed like a tidal wave.

But as they entered the room, they all were scared out of their wits. They stood there in utter shock with mouths open wide. They could not utter a single word as fear clutched their very being.

They realized what a terrible decision they had made.

••••

Inside the room, Alex stood behind Leo's table. He had an innocent smile on his face. But something is wrong with him. You can feel something in the air.

His left hand has a half-burned cigarette, and his right hand is placed on the trigger of "the hand of god" (aka M61 20mm Vulcan Cannon).

He graciously takes a sip of the cigarette and blows out a ring of smoke. Then he calmly faces the gangster.

"Late for the party..." He asks them. "Want some drinks, bros? It's on the house." He added.

The gangsters stood there frozen without uttering a word. Alex's innocent smile started to change into mad laughter as they watched. His eyes changed and glowed with the gleam and hunger of a starved predator.

"Well, anyways, enjoy the party...." Alex said with a burst of maniacal laughter.

With that, the M16 Vulcan cannon started firing as its six barrels spun like crazy. It shredded everything in its path as its full power of 6,000 rounds per minute shook the facility.