She took her fifth step, She found out that Ezra was in Liyue alongside the older god, Zhongli. She went back to Her Highness to ask for advice on how to approach Ezra.

She took her sixth step, Before she could even crack a conversation with Ezra, But destiny slapped the shit outta her with the archon war.

She took her seventh step, Fighting the other gods alongside the former hydro archon.

She took her eighth step, The image of Her Highness standing still as the Gnosis was given to her, The bright smile filled with happiness on her Highness' face was everything she wanted.

She took the ninth step, Her eyes went back to the corpse for a second. A tear fell to the floor as she reached out to the door.

She took the tenth step, A strange image of a long-haired person who was wrapped in chains, blood pooled out of their eyes as she left the room.

She is finally out of the room, out of her past. "Ezra...you are the only one left now..."

[Ayumi]

I

t laid on the floor, eyes closed. "Wake up." A feminine voice called out. It opened its eyes and turned its head to the person.

"Yes, my lady?" It blankly asked, the person cracked a smile, "What are you, and who made you?" the female asked again, the smile still present on her face.

It replied back with a blank look in its eyes, "I am a robot, project no. 758. I am made by the very first Harbinger, Ezra." Ezra clapped her hand with a smile.

"And I thought I lost my touch." She turns her head to the other person in the room who was working on other robots, "Indeed, I am quite impressed." Sandrone replied, putting the parts on the table.

"What is your name and what is your purpose?" Sandrone asked, interested in the robot. "I am named Ayumi and my purpose is to fulfill my lady's every request."

"Good job." Ezra smiled wholesomely, "What are going to do with it?" Sandrone interrupted her happy thoughts with a question that was directed toward another robot, sitting beside Ayumi.

"A prototype. Ayumi is the perfect version while he is quite buggy."

[Ezra]

Sitting on the bed, the average teenage kid stared at the screen of their phone. "My phone is going to die." With an exasperated sigh, the teen mumbled.

Her gaze to the child that was sitting on the floor with toys, "Hey [E̵͎̝͍̾̏̈́̏̚̕͠r̶̺̯̘̯͚͕̈́́͗͝ŕ̵̳͕͔̪̱͑̆̂̈́̿̒̚͠o̴͖̤̯͙͇͉̺̜̐r̴̬͖̺̈́̀̀̚͝͝], get me my charger." The child shook his head causing her to get irritated.

She sighs and tried to stand up but unfortunately, she loses balance and fall onto the ground. "Fuck me." She mumbled with fury raging through her.

She sighed and stand up but tripped again, falling flat on her face as her vision goes dark.

As her vision comes back, she found her in an unknown place. Feeling confused she looked around to found shit ton of dragons around causing her to hyperventilate in confusion.

"What da fuck" is all that goes through her brain but suddenly a thing in the sky appears and no, it was not a meteorite. It was a creature with four things behind him slightly smaller than him but still fucking huge. 

------------

I will continue her story in the next chapter or something.

And guys if you like this book then please comment, I sometime feels like screaming into the void