(Don't worry, it's alright no one will investigate our connections to the demons, in one month the forest ogres will swear and serve the demon lord)

Soon the others including Mio return to the inn to give what they report

Makoto: "oh wow something is possessing thier master and some how Adonou has a connection to the demons"

Susano: "i wonder is it a bad thing or not"

Incursio: "well at some point best we do some interrogation if we get the chance, rather not start conflict without knowing the full story"

Mio: "it is, i didn't get some chance to dodge red beams of light though"

Susano: "i mean not every spy missions has them, so sorry" he would shrug

Makoto: "you only just got back but would you mind swapping with Tomoe from the demi plane"

Susano: "does it have to do with the dragon barrier"

Leo: "ah i see you suspected it to be with Tomoe before we did"

Makoto: "well yes, now then lets make a illusion of Mio sleeping so they don't notice anything odd" they nod as a illusion of Mio sleeping was made as the rest head towards the ogre party

Oba: (they could put poison in the drinks or food, then again it'll have no effect but it's best to be cautious)

Soon they feast was held as dancers would be on their feets as the trio sit in special chairs

Makoto: (wow what a beautiful dance)

It seems susano looks forward as he nudges at them: "you see what i see"

Incursio: "what" he would see Mondo with Adonou: "Adonou and that master" soon Mondo grab Adonou neck

Adonou: "what are you" mondo open his mouth as a dark aura with the orange/brown aura would rise out of him

???: "You shall fuel my material form"

Adonou: "no, not yet" his skin would be dehydrated to soon have no flesh in his body as his life force was taken as Mondo was simply knocked out as the ogres scream in fear

Incursio would get up: "guess the one who possess him revealed himself" he would leap forward: "why did you kill them"

Lich: "this one can't move as i absorb his vitally but that was association with some troublesome woman, so i didn't want him to hinder me so i killed him"

Susano cracked his neck as the servants follow them: "so then I'm to assume he wasn't an ally of sorts or anything like that"

Lich: "no, you're the ones I wanted, there's something i want to ask you"

Makoto: "i can see you're obsessed with knowledge, you even acquire an immortal body, you must be a lich"

Lich: "ah you're a bright one"

All: (those are common tropes for necromancers/ liches)

Lich: "so what are you as i wish to know more about you as well"

Makoto: "me I'm a human"

Susano: "same as me" (well before now I'm a demon)

Incursio: "I do have human spirit if that counts"

Lich: "humans the ancient race said to be ancestors of hyumans, so you aren't a grant, however i lack to understand your kind, I'm order to for me to become a grant i want to examine you"

Makoto: "this is my first time hearing of grants, it sounds like they're above hyumans, you already obtain a eternal body, is your goal now to evolve into a superior being"