Chapter 14

It's been years and Rina has watched proudly as her children grew up into fine heroes and people, The older twins, Touya and Tuara grew up to be magnificent heroes and Rine couldn't be prouder, Fuyumi is going to med school, she inherited Rina's healing and magical properties which made Rina happy, especially when she opened up to her parents about not wanting to be a hero.

Natsuo grew big and healthy just as she and Enji had hoped, he wasn't sure what to do with his life yet but he took a gap year after high school to slowly figure it out and the younger twins Shoto and Shion were middle schoolers and what's better is that they are going to school with Izuku and Bakugo at a decent high school.

She refused for her son to be anywhere near that toxic environment in the canon high school and neither did Mitsuki, she didn't want her son to go to a school that would only kiss his was because of his quirk which was understandable, Rina felt sorry for her friend coz she really birthed a hit headed piece of dynamite.

During the years Rina gathered as many allies as she could to help her in the future, she also found a lot of undiscovered gems  and a few reincarnates on her side who would not only be useful in her fight but also make great heroes, this is as ready as she's gonna get and she really hopes that it is enough.

Now all she had to do was get used to her upcoming new job as a teacher at UA.

****

"Thank you so much for agreeing to become a teacher here Mrs.Todoroki." Nezu smiled as the two drank tea together in his office.

"It's an honor, though I feel as though I owe you an apology I had made so many demands." She sighed.

"Not to worry, after all you've taken much consideration into such demands in order to further motivate and encourage our students." He said.

"And what off All Might?" She asked, since the OFA incident he hasn't talked to her in years, which hurt especially since he's much weaker than before, but she doesn't regret it saving her best friend one bit. However, she does regret how much of a mess their argument turned out to be. 

"Oh he agreed, he's really looking forward to teaching the next generation of heroes." He said and she sighed.

"Although that depends on whether or not he's actually good at teaching." She scoffed.

****

She arrived home later that night to find the house already bustling.

"Welcome home Mom, I've already started on making dinner." Fuyumi smiled as she walked out of the kitchen.

"Thank you, Fuyumi, where are your siblings?" Rina asked.

"Touya is in the training room, Taura is in the bathroom, Natsuo is playing video games in his room and the twins are doing homework." Fuyumi recalled.

"Thank you Fuyumi, let me get changed so I can help you." Rina said as she put on her slippers.

"No need. You've already had a tough day at work, it's the least I can do." Fuyumi said.

"Okay, if you're sure."

Rina made her way to the training room where she found Touya experimenting with moves.

"Working hard aren't you?" She smiled, getting his attention. 

"Hey, Mom." He said as he extinguished t's flames around his body.

"How's it going?" She asked with a smile.

"I'm just working on some new moves I thought could be useful on the field." He said as he wrapped a towel around his shoulders.