Chapter 8

It's been two years since the idea of the ice medication for Enji and soon to be Touya and so far things have been okay. So far Rina has given birth to her fourth child. 

"Lord bless me. I'm tired as hell, I knew I wanted children but this is just ridiculous. For the sake of fate and destiny I'm popping babies just as fast as I pop my muscles." She muttered.

"Ow!" She yelped when Natsuo sucked too hard on her nipple.

"Are you alright?" Enji asked as he came to sit next to her.

"Oh I'm just dandy. I just gave birth about a month ago to an adorable and Forever hungry Natsuo and I'm at home with a lively pair of 3 year olds and one 2 year old and an adorable baby and I begin to wonder if I should snip you of your male privileges." Rina smiled at him as he spat out his coffee.

She laughed when he started coughing.

"That's not funny." He glared.

"It was to me." She said as she picked up Natsuo to burp him.

"Where are Touya, Taura and Fuyumi?" He asked.

"Thank the Lord, I put them to bed earlier and this baby over here is the last one to sleep then I'm going to watch a movie then sleep." She said walking out of the living room and off to the baby room.

She went back to the living room to find the TV set to a movie and the faint smell of popcorn.

"Enji?" She called.

"Here." He said coming back with a big bowl of popcorn.

"Thank you. I forget how sweet you can be." She said as she plopped right next to him on the couch. He chuckled and the movie started.

"By the way...Congratulations on becoming the number two hero. How does it feel to knock your wife a peg?" She asked.

"Great. Even better that I get to rub it in your face." He smirked.

"Oh really. We'll see just how much you'll be rubbing it in my face once I'm no longer popping babies out of my vagina." She glared and he smirked.

****
After the movie they decided to lay down on the couch because Rina was too tired to move.

"You know... I never thought I'd give birth to so many children." She mumbled.

"...Neither did I expect to seed so many either." He said.

"... Are you satisfied with what we have now?" She asked.

"Yes I am." He said.

"Well I'm not." She said.

"...Why?" He asked suspiciously.

"I want...one more." She said.

"...you've lost your mind. Should I admit you?" He asked as he looked at her like she was genuinely crazy.

"No you idiot!" She yelled. "Is it wrong to have one more. Besides it's no like I'm asking for another now, I've got a life as a hero to get back to as well." She grumbled.

"But...Why?" He asked.

"I want a big family...just in case. You know being a hero isn't all that amazing as people televise, we risk our lives to do what is right...and I want to make sure that evej when we're gone, our kids will still be a part of a world we made for them...I just want to make sure that if and when we die, they won't be lonely." She said.

"...." Enji said nothing and just hugged her tighter.

"Hey Enji. How's Ragnarok doing?" Rina asked.

Ragnarok is a newly established Hero Agency. It was a newly established Agency by Rina and Enji, it is a combination of their Agencies.