I mean sure, Niall had to have felt something, but was as strong as my feelings are for him?

Before I could question him any longer, he untangled our bodies and got out of bed.

“What time is it?” I asked

“Around three in the afternoon.” Niall replied.

“I should get going soon.” I muttered as I swung my legs over the huge bed. My tiny feet didn’t even reach the ground! I had to jump a little in order for my feet to make contact with the fluffy, white carpet of Niall’s room.

“Let’s go make something to eat and come back in here.” Niall suggested.

“Sounds great.” I replied as I followed him out of his room and down one of the many hallways in his home.

*

I spun myself around in Niall’s spiny chair as he threw things at me. Giggles escaped my lips as I swung the chair faster and faster. I felt the wheels getting wobbly as my eyes grew big. In slow motion, the chair started to tilt, ever so slightly. My body was thrown of the comfortable seat and onto the fluffy carpet as the weight of the chair came crashing down at me.

I let out a small grunt as I felt the weight being lifted off of me.

“Retard.” Niall laughed as he helped me up. I stuck my nose in the air as a response as I rubbed my behind, shooting Niall a glare.

“I’m going to go soon.” I informed him.

“Okay, do you want to change back into your clothes?” Niall asked as I sat on his bed.

I let the thought ponder. I could change back into my own clothes or I could keep. This way, I would be able to have a whiff of his scent whenever I wanted!

No Valerie, stop being a creeper.

“Yeah, I’ll change before I leave; I’m too comfortable at the moment.” I sighed rubbing my belly now.

“Okay.” Niall replied as he too sat on the bed next to me.

“I want to read a book.” I blurted out randomly. Niall looked up at me, his eyebrows raised.

“I have a place where I keep all my books, we can go check it out if you want.” Niall suggested.

“I’m going to go get a glass of juice or something I’ll meet you in there.”

“Okay it’s down the hallway, and then you go downstairs, turn right and go down that hallway. It should be the first door to your left.” Niall instructed.

I looked at him wide eyed. I haven’t even seen a quarter of his house yet!

“Wait repeat that.” I told him.

“Okay, you-”

“Wait, do you have a pen and paper or something?” I shrieked looking around. Niall in response just rolled his eyes.

“It’s really not that big.”

“Sure.”  I said sarcastically as I found a notepad and pen on his bedside table.

“Go on.” I urged.

“Okay it’s down the hallway, and then you go downstairs, turn right and go down that hallway. It should be the first door to your left.” He repeated. I quickly jotted down what he said.

“Perfect, meet you there after I get water.”

“Don’t get lost!” He called after me. I quickly flipped him the bird as I scurried out of his room. I knew where the kitchen was, it was just down these titanic like stairs he had.