Chapter 31

(A/N: A LOT OF YOU WERE ASKING WHAT TAYLOR LOOKS LIKE AND I IMAGINE HR LIKE AVRIL LAVIGNE SO YEAH)

Chapter 31~

I felt someone roughly shake me in my sleep.

“I swear on your soul if you even try to get me out of bed I will beat you with a baseball bat so hard you will die and then I will burn your body and laugh to myself because that’s what you get for disrupting me from my slumber.” I muttered all while my eyes were still closed. I heard a low chuckle which I didn’t recognize. For all I know I could be kidnapped and being taken to be raped. That though scared me, but not enough for me to open my eyes. Judging from the chuckle, I knew this person was a guy, but not one whose voice I could recognize

“Valerie, come on get out of bed.” I heard the manly voice coo. I warned him, so I swung my arm at him, which hit him in abs in guessing because they were rock hard.

I heard this guy gasp for air.

“VALERIE! THAT IS NO WAY TO TREAT YOUR STEP-BROTHER.” I heard him scream. Oh, so it was Marcus. I grumbled every word under the sun as I sat up in bed.

“What do you want?” I ask my voice groggy.

“Don’t you look beautiful.” Marcus cooed patting my head. His hand was close to my mouth so I did what seemed appropriate. I bit his finger. He let out a loud yelp before hugging his finger and cradling it.

“You really aren’t a morning person, are you?” He grumbled.

“No, last person who tried to wake me up was found dead in a cargo on the way to Mexico.” I muttered glaring at Marcus.

His eyes widened “You’re kidding right?”

I rolled my eyes at him “What are even doing here, get out!” I said swinging my arms trying to Marcus out of my room.

“Wow, okay calm down, you already broke one of my ribs!” He said trying to move back. “And you look like a troll”

“Watch it.” I murmured pointing my finger at his chest.

“Get out of bed!” Marcus encouraged me

I grumble some unpleasant words and finally get out of bed, still having no idea what the hell Marcus was even doing here.

*~*~*~*~*

Turns out Marcus was just telling me that he was going back to Nevada to visit his mum for a bit so this was going to be the last day we were going to see each other before the wedding. We only had this cabin for today and we leave tomorrow night. As of right now, I was trying to run away from Niall who was chasing me around in the snow.

“Niall James Horan, stop!” I shrieked trying to run away from him.

“Tsk Tsk, you think you can run from me, Valerie?” Niall asked laughing standing behind me. I gave up and plopped my bottom on the white fluffy snow.

“I want to make a snowman!” I said looking up at Niall with big eyes.

“But we were supposed to go snowboarding” Niall tells me.

“But  I want to make a snowman” I repeat.

“But we haven’t gone snowboarding yet-”

“I said I want to make a snowman.” I repeated again.

“But-”

I gave Niall a glare and he sighed a breath of defeat.

“We could go snowboarding after our snowman is done.” I smiled.