I need your help!

Hey Munchies, I need your help! Okay, so as you guys can tell I'm in desperate need of an editor. So, I've been thinking why not let one of you guys be my editor? All you have to do is write any of my  chapters in Niall's point of view. It doesn't have to be a whole chapter, it could be just a part of a chapter. You will need to write a whole new chapter in Niall's point of view of how you think the story wil lgo. It could be about anything! (example Niall meeting Lacey.)  However, it needs to be at least two microsoft word pages and you need to email the link to me at husna.arain@gmail.com by March 13, 2013. The one with the best writing, grammar, spelling, and capitilization. Also, I'm going to be looking for a trustworthy editor who won't give out any spoliers! All my editor will do is proof-read my chapter before I post and fix any spelling, or gramaticatical errors. Also they could change the wording of some things. I'm going to need to trust them to be able to edit it quick so I could post. My new editor will also have to edit my older chapteres as well. We are going to communicate over email. Start writing if you want munchies! Oh, and my next chapter will be out either today or the next day!

-Love, Husna xx