Jimin: "???"

Taehyung: "......"

Ye Jun somewhat uncomfortably changed the topic: "Alright, alright. Let's not stand outside. Let's go in and eat!"

Due to the cold weather, the girls had chosen a Hong Kong-style hotpot restaurant.

The 4 of them sat at a table near the window. The seats were benches w/o much empty space for 2 ppl to sit, and as lovers, Taehyung and Jimin naturally sat on the same side.

After food and drinks were brought over, Ye Jun lightly coughed and announced, "Today, it's my treat, so no one'd better fight me over this!"

Seo Yeon smiled: "So generous? Did something good happen?"

Ye Jun snorted, "It'd be great if something did. I'm here to apologize."

Seo Yeon, confused: "Apologize?"

Ye Jun glanced at Taehyung and Jimin: "Aye, because I wrongfully thought my love was reciprocated......"

Taehyung & Jimin & Seo Yeon: "......"

Ye Jun: "I went to F University to find Taehyung on Christmas Eve, wanting to surprise him. And of course, ended up bumping into Taehyung and his boyfriend publicly displaying their affection instead. At the time, I got angry, left, and then made that post. Yeon's seen it too, right? These past few days, I thought about it, and felt that I didn't really respect Taehyung's privacy, thus decided to invite them out to eat."

"So it's like that," Seo Yeon nodded, then asked: "Then why didn't you give me a heads up before inviting me? As an outsider, isn't it a bit inappropriate for me to be here?"

Ye Jun pouted playfully: "Aiyo, if I came alone, how would I face them after apologizing? Show off how good of a 3rd wheel I am? We'll be going to the movies later, so wouldn't I die of awkwardness first? Just treat it as accompanying me and getting to enjoy a free meal and movie, ok?"

Seo Yeon smiled helplessly.

Seeing that they finished their convo, Taehyung gave a dry smile and said, "Haha, don't be so exaggerated. No need to take something small like that to heart."

Ye Jun rolled her eyes and lifted her cup: "Who said I took it to heart?" Then she turned to Jimin and smiled: "Jimin, let's toast."

Jimin: "......"

Ye Jun took a sip of her soda, and as if talking to herself, continued, "Sigh. On Christmas Eve, that was my bad. I really didn't know that Taehyung was dating you. It's been years since we've seen each other, and hearing him sing that and say all those things as soon as I got back, my emotions got the better of me. I didn't mean to intentionally misinterpret......"

After hearing this, Jimin actually felt a bit guilty.

He also had some blame; he shouldn't have gone up and kissed Taehyung just like that......

"It's nothing, no need to apologize," Jimin replied.

His emotions also got the better of him, and he mistakenly thought Taehyung was confessing to him too. Thus, after seeing the other so close w/ a girl, jealousy overtook his rationality.

Looking back now, Jimin kind of regretted it.

Ye Jun: "Actually, there's nothing b/t Taehyung and I. It's always been my one-sided love. The 'ex-girlfriend' thing I said before, don't take it seriously. That was like me and Taehyung playing house when we were young, and at the time, he wasn't even willing to kiss me." She then gave Taehyung a glare: "I should've realized back then that you were gay, and I wouldn't have had to suffer so much!"