Chapter 3 GF Learns About Y/N

Start from the beginning

I wonder if he is a musician or rapper. I should ask him about it when I have time.

I wanna hear what he's singing though.

GF: Okay...stair-kun.
...
...
...
...
...
...
Your a bitch.

Seriously Stair-Kun get a life and maybe try to find some girls or at least find some girl that funking loves you.

GF: Get a life Stair-Kun.

Funking stairs!

I walked down without falling like all the horrible times back at home, so nice for a change.

Now I headed straight for the kitchen, but I stayed quiet and silently tip-toed over to a wall, so he wouldn't see me I need to figure out what he was singing or at least figure out the song he was singing to or with.

Y/N: Rolling on the Green Hills
Hide and Seek on the Green Hills
Chasing you on the Green Hills
...

Wait... why did stopped singing? Don't tell me he knows I'm right here!?

Y/N: Seems I got everything ready. Hope GF's okay. I... don't wanna see her...getting hurt. I can't understand what she has to deal and put up with, but it has to be worse than what I went through.

He... isn't that far off about everything and what I have to put up with. That's... not too far off.

Y/ N: I know your there GF.

Dammit!

How did he know I was here?

Y/N: You were making yourself known by beating to the song and also exposing your position.

FUNK! I THOUGHT I WAS DOING IT RIGHT!

Okay so that failed.

Note to self work on hiding and dealing yourself better.

We both headed to the table to eat the food he made.

I had questions to ask him, yet... he doesn't seem... fine.

GF: What are your likes?

Y/N: ...

GF: ...

Y/N: I... like the silence. It is peaceful and very calming.

GF: ...

Okay that... isn't what I was expecting. Then again he probably hasn't been able to learn about what he could like, possibly from the pain he has been given. Hopefully I can do something to help.

GF: What are your dislikes?

Y/N: 'Face darkens' ...

GF: Y-You don't have to answer if you don't want to-

Y/N: 'Cold Tone' I dislike my former family, those that tell me how I should live my life and those that think they own me.