🗽🏙️One🗽🏙️

💋🌻Alayah💋🌻

Hey everybody, my name is Alayah Miller

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hey everybody, my name is Alayah Miller. I'm 16 going on 17 in a month and I'm in junior at Midwood High School which is the biggest hellhole of my life. I mean, I always gets picked on because of my weights mainly the females that's a bit smaller than me.

I mean, they always make some hurtful fat jokes like "I eat too much McDonald's", "I need to loose weights" and all that shit. I'm not the only ones that's get shitted on since my best friend since middle school Roshanda also gets picked on but it's not because of her weights.

I don't know why them assholes picked on her but she usually ignored them like me since we used to it. I know people will say stand up for ourselves but I don't want to fight nobody because I'm not a violence person. 

I rather verbally screwed somebody up than getting suspended for days or week even though my grandma wouldn't give a shit as long I stand up for myself. Yes, I lives with my grandma since she have been raising me since I was 5 years old after both of my parents died from drug overdoes a couple of years apart. 

I know who asking who killed my parents, it's was the drug dealers named Antwan since they gave them too much crack cocaine and meth. The last time I saw my dad was a month before he passed away where he dropped me off at my grandma's house. She planned on taking care of me until he gets his shit together since they both got drug issues but they got killed.

They may not be the best parents in the world but at least they cares about my well-being especially my dad since he used to called my grandma to checked on me since she was making sure that I'm well taking care of.

If my parents is still alive, they would went to rehab, got an stable home or whatever they got to do to get me back. I continue laying in my bed with the music playing until it's time for me to go to bed since tomorrow is homecoming week. 

LayLay🌊🗽🗽जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें