𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙭. 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚

Start from the beginning

His hand brushed the hair out of my face & to the side, picking my thigh up to feel my skin that was craving his touch for weeks.

He shifted his back to the tree bark, kneeling the both of us down as he told me to sit on his lap. His other hand snaked around my waist as he pulled me onto his thigh.

I moaned softly as his hard muscle rubbed against my core. He smiled at my reaction & bounced his leg slightly, feeling how wet i was getting for him against his thigh.

I caressed his bicep as the muscle rippled, somehow it felt bigger from the last time i touched him. He tilted his head with eyes gazing into mine, hands traveling up my back as he gave me a smirk.

"Like what you see?" he asked.

My cheeks were flushed red as the whites on his body glowed to the night sky. I admired the man i was sitting on, shifting myself closer to him, it made him hum in pleasure.

"Like what you feel?" i asked him back with a light chuckle.

Slowly grinding onto his bulge, The fire in him started to ignite as i stared deep into his dark eyes. He then bit my lip as he bounced once more to get a reaction out of me.

My body was responding to his touch, submitting to him as it has been a long awaited time. I then traced his abs, undoing his belt & slowly moving down to his loincloth-

"Fuck, i need you now" he huffed, ripping out loincloth before i could untie his.

He lifted me up, eyes peering at my already soaking folds, he slammed me down onto him. I covered my mouth as i felt his swollen tip brush against my sweet spot, gripping onto his shoulder as he waited for me to adjust to his length.

"Y-ou s-skwang!" i mumbled as i faced up to catch my breath.

He chuckled adorably before he started moving. Thrusting & panting to my moans, Neteyam removed my chest piece to reveal my now tender breasts,

"D-did it.. get -ah- b-bigger?" he asked shyly.

"Do you like em?" i asked as i soon took control, bringing his free hand to cup them.

With his hands on me, i started to leaned back, holding his shins as i vigorously grind onto him salaciously. Throwing my head back as my face twisted in pleasure, i knew this view of me would drive Neteyam crazy.

"W-wait! go slow! or im going to c-cum quick!" he panted.

He leaned his head back onto the tree bark, slowly picking me up to reveal that i came allover his length without realising. His eyes then rolled back in agonising pleasure-

"I-im sorry.. you felt too good & i-"

"No my love, you were so beautiful" he said, kissing my forehead.

Neteyam stood up, stroking his hard length with my slick as i knelt infront of him patiently.

"I've been waiting for a long time to fill your throat" he said, taking a few steps closer to me.

He rubbed his thumb on my bottom lip, pushing it into my mouth to feel my warm tongue. I shut my eyes & hummed in pleasure, sucking onto his thumb like it was a sweet treat.

It was lewd, but like him, i was waiting for him too. I crawled closer to him to kiss his abdomen, taking my time as i moved down to his length with my tongue without breaking eye contact.