Chapter 14

Isabelle's POV

Ares has been utterly quiet since I learned about my pregnancy. He lashed out on me how he doesn't want a baby. We were sitting on the dining table for breakfast. I didn't dare to speak to him or want to see him. I am keeping the baby and that's final.

"Time to leave." he said and went outside. We have to go to office together and me being his assistant is going to be worse.

"Did you ready the file?" he asked me and i nodded my head in a 'no'.

"Why?"

"I am feeling dizzy and nauseated so..." i said and he exhaled.

"Isabelle you're pregnant it's fine. It's my baby i am ok with it." As he said it i bursted into tears. My hands covered my face and i was shaking so bad.

"Hey Isabelle, What happened Cucciolo?" Concern lacing his voice. He held me to him.

"Your reaction was so horrible last night about my pregnancy. I was scared that you will leave me-" i choked on my voice and he kissed my forehead.

"Shh... It's ok. I am not leaving you Picola." He was now sitting on a sofa with me on his lap. I was calm by now and relieved.

"Let's get food yeah." he said and we went out to have lunch at some fancy restaurant. Ares ordered for me as i didn't know Italian. We ate our meals in comfortable silence and went home with cakes and a gift for Gracie. It was her birthday today and my mother's as well.

We opened the main door and the house was so quiet. I went to my sister's room to see that she was sleeping. Ares called his friends to come over so we can celebrate. Henry helped me with putting decorations all over and Ares ordered pizza.

Olivia, Alfie, Loid and Quinn came over to celebrate my sister's birthday with us. We all gathered in the main hall and Henry came down running that she's awake. We prepared ourselves and wait for her to arrive.

"Happy birthday!" We all said to Gracie as she was surprised with her mouth agape.

"Is this all for me?" She exclaimed.

"Yes this is for you my little princess." i hugged her and Everybody again sang happy birthday as she cut the cake. She was so happy and her eyes shone gems. This made my day.
I gave her the gifts Ares and I got for her and Ares just nodded as she said Thanks.

Loid and Ares went to talk in private while the rest of us enjoyed the party.
After a few minutes they returned and we ate the food. Everything was so good and we enjoyed alot today.

"Olivia can we talk?" Loid said scratching his neck as he addressed her.

"Isa ask her to leave." Olivia said calmly trying to control herself.
I politely asked Loid to talk to her later to which he agreed.

"We all are going to the club and the children will stay home." Ares said while the kids groaned.

"Why can't we come with you?!" Henry whined.

"You're underage. Stay home and watch movies, play games and keep Gracie some company." he ordered him and they nodded.

We all were in Ares's SUV and Alfie and Quinn argued about something while Olivia and i took pictures. We reached the club and got out. As we entered the whole atmosphere was different. Sweaty bodies dancing and swaying to the music and some people kissed and hooked up. Ares held my hand and we went to his private booth and all started talking and Laughing. Olivia cleared her throat and we all looked at her.

"I have to announce something!" She said with a little smile.

"Go on." i smiled at her.

"I am engaged to Mariano Russell!" She said flashing her ring and looking at Loid who was shocked and confused.

"What?" Alfie exclaimed.

"Yes she is engaged to him for a business deal. We both get benefits from it." Ares stated and Loid interrupted.

"But don't you know Ares that he's a dangerous man." He looked at Olivia with so much emotion in his eyes but she looked away and dragged me to get some drinks.

"I-i still love him but he hurt me! I don't know what to do" Olivia hiccuped and cried in my arms as i patted her back. Both Loid and Olivia were in love with each other. It was clear.

"But you're engaged now Liv." I said.

"But i am still in love with him." she sniffed. I comforted her. I saw Loid throwing down the shots down his throat with Ares and others.

We heared the gunshots echoing throughout the club and I shuddered of fear. Olivia held my hand and we ran out.

"Ares!" i screamed, wanting him to come to me and hold me.

"Kitty, Go home with Olivia. I'll be back." I choked on my cries and looked at him.

"I don't know when i am coming back, you have my credit card interlinked with yours. Take care of yourself, the kids at home and our little baby. You understand. I love you." He said and kissed me.

"I love you too." I hugged him tight and he pulled away from me as he heared the banging. He looked at me intently and kissed my forehead last and ran away. Olivia dragged me to the car as i shook violently.

"Olivia when will he come?" i hiccuped.

"Hey it's ok. Isa he will be back in few months. Stay strong." I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.