Chapter 11

Isabelle's POV

We were currently in his car and he was talking on his phone. Something in Italian which i don't understand. I sighed. I have a sister. Biological sister. I am going to meet her. How will it be like? I ask myself over and over again. After almost an hour we stopped outside a big basehouse. It was Ares's. We went inside. My nerves were jangling so bad and i trembled. Ares held my hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

"Stop! stop! Leave me you Creep!" We heared some screams and the guards held a teenage girl who constantly wiggled.

"Let me go. You sick man." She was so wild by now.

"Fucking stop!" Now this time it was Ares who yelled.

"Marco and Olive leave." They loosen her up and went away. The girl resembled me alot. She was my sister. I was crying by now and she looked intently.

"Listen Gracie, I am not going to hurt you." Ares said but she snapped.

"You're a mafia boss and you say you will not hurt me." As she said this Ares clenched his jaw like he was trying to control himself.

"We saved you from those men who were going to kill you. You know you have a sister. A biological sister." He told her in a composed way and she gasped.

"What!" She exclaimed in shock.

"Yes, This is Isabelle. My wife and your sister." Ares said and i was a crying mess. I looked at the little girl who was still confused. She reflected the younger me. I went and pulled her in a hug. She was stiff.

"How i have a sister? Are you my real sister?"  She was perplexed.

"Yes i am." I whispered and brushed my thumb on his cheek and Ares exhaled.

"We will explain everything later but now we're leaving. You will stay at my house and Isabelle's your biological sister. We did a test so you're our responsibility." Ares said and she didn't protested. She held onto me tightly.

"Let's go." i told her and we left. In the car there was complete silence. Nobody spoke. When we reached home, Henry came back from his school and frowned when he saw us.

"Who's she?" He asked looking at Gracie who hide behind me.

"This is Isabelle's sister." Ares told him.

"No fucking way." He was surprised and Ares smacked his head for cursing.

"Ow, Somebody explain this." He said rubbing his head.

"Let's go in first." i said.

"My mother was pregnant at the time my parents had an accident. So she died in the hospital delivering Gracie and she lived with her foster parents. Now she's gonna live with us." I explained to him and Gracie.

"Welcome to the family little girl. Be comfortable here and this is your home now. Your sister is here. I'll show you your room." Ares said.

"Thank you Mr. knight." She said in a small voice. Ares showed Gracie her room which was close to ours. Ares left saying he had some business and it was me, Henry and my sister.

"Gracie, this is Henry my brother in law." I introduced her to Henry.

"Nice to meet you Gracie." They shook hands.

"Isa, I am going for my badminton match. So we will play tekken at night." He told me and left.

"Isabelle, can i ask something?" Gracie said.

"Sure honey." i smiled making her comfortable around me.

"Umm, How....our parents were like?" She asked.