Chapter 10

Isabelle's POV

"And that's how i planned to propose her but everything got worse and i changed my plans." Alfie told how he wanted to propose tessa but his ex showed up and all. We're having a family lunch together.

"You always mess up." my bodyguard Quinn snorted and everybody agreed.

"Hey olivia, You're never this quiet. What happened?" Henry asked and she looked up from her plate. She is always chatting and laughing but now she's all quiet. She seems really sad and it makes me feel bad.

"It's nothing. I am tired from work." She said and Loid looked at her intently and she gulped looking down.

"Well, I am busy this weekend so plan your trip sometime else." Ares said and everybody talked and laughed. It was lifting my mood seeing them all happy and smiling otherwise they are all always moody and grumpy.

"Hey liv, Help me with those dishes please." I made an excuse just to take her to talk with me. She came to the kitchen and i went to her. Holding her hands i sighed.

"Olivia, you know you're very near and dear to me. Tell me what's bothering you Please. I can't see you like this, tell me." As i asked she bursted into tears and hugged me.

"I fucked up." She cried.

"Explain so we can find a solution." I comforted her.

"Loid and i had a little secret affair from the start. He was my first in everything. I love him so much but for a business deal i was sent to a club to seduce some old guy. I kissed him and got a little touchy to trap him but everything got worse. He caught us spying and Loid misunderstood the situation. So our secret love is over." She sniffed and told me the whole story.

"Oh my God. Dear i am so sorry. Everything will be okay. I am with you." I hugged her.

"I know." She wiped her tears and we went out with the cupcakes tray. I baked these chocolate cupcakes and I don't know if the guys will like it.

"Everybody, Isabelle baked these delicious cupcakes for dessert. Let's try." Olivia announced happily and the guys straightened up. Ares eyed me for a moment and his gaze burned my skin.

"Damn these cupcakes are the best thing I've ever had." Alfie said while shoving the second cake in his mouth.

"These are delicious." Ares said and i smiled at him.

"Thank you."

"Now boys let's play the snooker. Come on." The guys went to the basement to play their games and all while me and Olivia watched the tv.

"I am bored let's go see what the boy's are doing." I said and we got up and went to the basement. Ares was literally playing like a pro while Alfie struggled.

"Man, you always win." Alfie stomped his foot like a kid and i laughed.

"Isabelle let's play the arcade." Henry said.

"Sure."
We went to play the need for speed and i enjoyed it so much.

"I didn't knew that we had this amazing room in our house. I can spend most of the time here and never get bored." I told him.

"Then you can come here any time you want." Ares said and i nodded.

"Now let's leave, We will come again on Tuesday." They said and left. Olivia gave me a hug and followed them outside.

"Now we're all alone. Let's play a match." Ares proposed.

"Alright." i beamed and picked up the snooker stick. Ares won this match and i groaned.

"Now i deserve a reward." He said and bend me over the snooker table. He tore the dress of my body leaving me in my undergarments. Unhooking my bra and tearing my panties off he ran his fingers through my wet slit. I moaned at the feeling.

"Fuck Isabelle. You're so wet for me." He licked his fingers that were coated with my wetness. That sight was so hot. He kissed me and pinched my nipples. The kiss was sloppy and nasty.

"You will take me like the dirty little slut you are." He sucked on my neck and took his pants down. His cock sprung out and his tip was already leaking from precum. He pushed my head on the table and held my hair in a ponytail and slammed his dick into my pussy.

"Shit." I moaned and he started thrusting in and out of me. The sounds of our body slapping filled the entire room.
"You take me so good Gattina. Just like that." His pace increased and i was a moaning mess under him.

"I am gonna cum." I cried. My legs were shivering so bad but he held me still pounding in.

"Don't you dare cum without me." He said and didn't stop fucking me. I was trembling beneath him and he muttered a curse cumming inside me. We both moaned and orgasmed. I was panting so much and I was exhausted.

He picked me up and went upstairs to our room. He throwed me on the bed and hovered over me kissing me again hard. He nuzzled his face into my neck and entered me.

"Fuck." he cursed and again started slamming into my pussy. I was on his mercy today. The headboard slammed on the wall as he pounded.

"Please i can't." I cried.

"Take it all Gattina. Such a good girl." He sucked on my neck and i shivered under him. He cummed inside me and i did too.
We fucked for the entire night and i was exhausted at the end. I got up to go to the bathroom but my wobbly legs betrayed me and i fell to the ground. Ares chuckled.

"Come on. I'll take you." He picked me up and we went inside the bathroom. He cleaned us both and I peed. Again with his help we came back to the bed and he pulled me close to hus chest. He hugged me and i nuzzled into him more. This was the intimacy i ever wanted. I wanted to be held like this forever and i was never being held like this since my parents died. Tears slipped from my eyes and dropped to Ares's naked Chest. He noticed it and held my face.

"What happened?" He asked me and I gulped.

"I-i have never been held or took care of like this since my.... parents died. This was what i ever wanted." More tears spilled and he held me tight to him.

"I am right here with you Cucciolo, you will never be alone. I will always protect you." He kissed my head and i closed my eyes drifting off to sleep.

The next morning i woke up and saw Ares sleeping behind me. I went downstairs to prepare breakfast for him. After an hour he came downstairs dressed. He was on a phone call.

"Sí, I am coming." He spoke on the phone and came to me.

"Isabelle, I've to tell you something." He said.

"Yes?" i asked confused.

"You have a sister." He dropped the bomb.

"What?! No!" I walked back to the counter and stopped.

"Yes, Your parents had a baby girl after you and when they had an accident. Your mom was took to a hospital and then your sister was born and now is being raised by foster parents. They kicked her out and she's 14."

"I-i remember my mom was pregnant when i was four years old. They had accident and....." No words came out of my mouth.

"She's at my warehouse. I did research and gor information about her. We will bring her here." He said and i nodded, still in shock.

"Get ready so we can go. First have breakfast."