'Didn't you guys wake up?' he walked in, only to be welcomed by the empty room.

He went to have breakfast and saw Sachin pa and Jammy Bhai in some serious discussion.

'They are doing good but they need to practice harder.' Sachin pa was saying.

'I agree.'

'Have you guys seen Ro and cheeku?' Mahi Bhai asked them.

'Who's cheeku?' asked Jammy Bhai. 

'I mean Virat. Have you seen Rohit and Virat?' he asked.

'You grew pretty close to them. From our kiddo you have become their Bhai. Come sit with us for some time.' Sachin pa said, pointing at the empty chair next to him.

'Look at him referring to them with their nicknames, "Ro" and "Cheeku". Looks likes he's having so much fun with them.' Jammy Bhai teased him.

'If only you guys knew what I've gotten myself into" he laughed at himself.

'Nothing like that bhai, I mean yes I'm bonding with them but that doesn't mean I've forgotten you two, I won't be able to do that ever.' he clarified though he's still very bothered about his kiddos whereabouts.

'Look who learnt to express his love.' Sachin pa wrapped his arm around his kiddo and the three of them were quite immersed in a conversation for the next twenty minutes.

Well only two, cause a certain person's thoughts were focused on his kiddos.

'By the way, they said they had some urgent work and left quite early in the morning. Didn't they tell you?' Sachin pa asked, making Mahi Bhai frown.

'No, they didn't.' he said, upset with Rohit and Virat for not letting him know about it.

They left to practice soon after and on a water break, Mahi Bhai saw a message from Isa.

Isa: It's urgent, come to my home as soon as you read this message. Virat is injured.

He immediately called both of them but they went unanswered, frightening him.

'I'll be back in some time.' he informed Sachin pa and left immediately, which was very unlikely of the guy who always asked for permission from his seniors even after he was made the captian.

'Something's wrong, don't you think so?' Sachin pa asked Jammy who shared the same thought.

.
.

He drove straight to her place and rushed to her flat, banging on the door repeatedly until she opened it.

'Where is he?' he asked.

'He's inside, sleeping. Rohit is taking care of him. He met with an accident.' she stated with no sign of worry on her face.

'Then why isn't he admitted in the hospital?' he asked.

'Rohit did take him to the hospital and then brought him here as my house is nearby.' she informed and walked inside, with him following her.

He prayed for him to be alright as he stood outside the room. With his heart pounding, he opened the door, only to find it empty.

'What-' he turned to her to question only to feel a cloth held tightly against his nose, blurring his reality.

He saw some guy entering the room and dragging him to the bed. He wanted to question them, fight them but his body wasn't in his control.

'Look at our luck baby, we trapped the captain of the Indian cricket team.' Isa squealed as she stood there, watching the other guy tie Mahi Bhai to the bed.

'Right, we'd be millionaires soon! And Mr. Dhoni, I don't hate you, but not everyone is as talented as you are. And we got bare necessities too which unfortunately require money. So from now you'll be arranging for that.' he said with a evil grin plastered on his face.

'And worry not, you'll have the best time of your life now, with me. A video of Virat slapping me was enough to control him, but you being the captain deserve a treat from me, don't you?' she said, inching closer to him.

'He's losing his conscience, let's wait for him to be in right senses.' she told the other guy.

'As you want, baby.' he kissed her and left the room.

And that was the last thing Mahi Bhai could register before he lost his consciousness.

.
.

Drop your theories as I want to have some fun reading your imaginations.

I already have the next chapter planned in my mind so should I write and update it today or should I keep it for tomorrow and update 'The Masquerade' today?

See y'all soon✨